• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 1171: Cool For The Summer

Who's having a better #HotGirlSummer?

• Mariah May

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Tiffany Stratton

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Sly Cooper 1 is on there now, it's a PS2 game you'd probably like since you like Ratchet and Clank.
I bought the Sly remastered gimmick on either PS3 or PS4 that had the first 3 games on it

Looks like theres a few platformers on here that i never played so Im gonna try them all eventually prolly

Trying to update Fall Guys right now so I can at least play something tonight but even that is gonna take 30 minutes, what in the heck!

I bet piece a shit Xfinity is behind this, I hate them so much!

Any of you guys ever play 3D Dot Game Heroes on PS3?
They called it an homage but it was really a straight up Zelda NES ripoff, so much so that I dont know how they didnt get sued by Nintendo, it was pretty fun though

Finishing out this 4 hour lifting session in this hot ass gym. Can't listen to rap the whole time!

My brown ass at the top of my lungs:

We say grace, and we say ma'am
If you ain't into that, we don't give a damn

images

Any of you guys ever play 3D Dot Game Heroes on PS3?
They called it an homage but it was really a straight up Zelda NES ripoff, so much so that I dont know how they didnt get sued by Nintendo, it was pretty fun though

Lol this looks like Zelda on DMT! God damn carnies!

Just saw an interesting little trivia tidbit about Sika Anoa'i, he was actually Hulk Hogans opponent on the October '87 episode of Saturday Nights Main Event, which is the most famous episode ever, because its the night Hogan and Randy Savage linked up to form The Megapowers

Sika got that spot because Hogan was supposed to fight Kamala that night but Kamala legit refused to do the job for Hogan on national television

Just saw an interesting little trivia tidbit about Sika Anoa'i, he was actually Hulk Hogans opponent on the October '87 episode of Saturday Nights Main Event, which is the most famous episode ever, because its the night Hogan and Randy Savage linked up to form The Megapowers

Sika got that spot because Hogan was supposed to fight Kamala that night but Kamala legit refused to do the job for Hogan on national television

Dat lore

c4c19b7d7675bbddc8613556845577db6d2c205d_hq.gif

What a fucking mark, Pete!

So he had no problem doing the job for Hogan on NYC TV but wouldn't do it nationally? What a mark.

Just dusted off the ole PS4 and fired it up, looks like it still works so I joined this PS Premium gimmick so I can play Miles Morales, which looks dope as heck, and GOW 3 remastered
Downloading both of those right now but, man, they have a huge catalogue of games available on this gimmick, even PS2 and PS3 games, only joined for 1 month but I may bump that up to a full year cause theres a lotta games on here I may enjoy
Pete you should play dead by daylight with me

So he had no problem doing the job for Hogan on NYC TV but wouldn't do it nationally? What a mark.
I'll do the job, brother - Big Sika

He’s got 5 kids! He needed this job!

Kamala was seen as a brutal monster at the time and he was worried about protecting his main event status in other territories if he was seen getting clobbered by Hogan on national television

I cant blame him because it was a different time in the business and those sheisty ass carny promoters drilled that into his head over the years. "protect the gimmick, protect the gimmick", and he probably figured they would most likely try to use it against him at the pay window the next time he came through their area and he was probably right

Looking back on it now, it seems really dumb because of how much everything has changed with these fancy pants guaranteed contracts and all but those guys back then really were 10-99's with zero job security

That being said, I watched the Hogan-Sika match last night and it was a pretty good match by WWF Hogan standards, wild brawl that went in and out of the ring and Sika looked really strong by giving Hogan all he could handle before obviously taking the leg and the pin

I dont think it wouldve hurt Kamala's gimmick in other territories but who knows

Back