Fighters who needs to learn how to kick???

hendo always showed some pretty weak kicks though they were usually set ups for his big punches

hendo always showed some pretty weak kicks though they were usually set ups for his big punches

The Infamous inside leg kick to H-Bomb.

2mqntvp_jpg_medium.gif

punk is a legend, a trend setter - wonderboy would never be as good a karate guy if it wasnt for punk - people learn from each other and the sport evolves

scary to think that punk has also trained w the gracies in jitsu - just hope he doesnt kill his first opponent, that would be really bad for the sport's image

I say JDS. basic kicking is easy to learn. if werdum can do it he can too.
if you start a thread like this, check your facts, jds knows how to kick just look at his ko of hunt (that's high level stuff, especially for a heavyweight) he is just better knocking out people with his hands and then there is the threat of getting taken down

You further exemplify why he needs to learn how to kick lol. Also, I thought you lost your account on a DC vs. Jones bet?
The question was why didn't he focus on a heavy kicking game.

The question was why didn't he focus on a heavy kicking game.

As in learning/focusing on it in camp, which, as that gif displays, he clearly never did properly.

Khabib Nurmagomedov.. boxing too, it wouldn't go without thought

Khabib needs a good striking coach... Who trains the guys at AKA or is it just a bunch of fighters training each other like TAM?

Dan Severn, Mark Coleman and all the guys at Hammer House... Rampage as well

if you start a thread like this, check your facts, jds knows how to kick just look at his ko of hunt (that's high level stuff, especially for a heavyweight) he is just better knocking out people with his hands and then there is the threat of getting taken down

i think when he started the thread, he probably was preparing to hate on that kick and say it was BS and that it barely landed - thats usually the sherdog logic - hate on someone to prove a point that makes no sense - there are so many other fighters to choose instead

cool vid of him doing the showtime kick (sorry, not sure why it is only found in asian)

She had no experience when using the force and light sabre against a person who has had longer training in the force and light sabre fight... rrriiiggghhttt.
She was losing badly until she channeled the force. Same way Luke channeled the force in A New Hope. It's not too hard to understand the lore.

Khabib needs a good striking coach... Who trains the guys at AKA or is it just a bunch of fighters training each other like TAM?
Khabib shows good technique when hitting pads and bags, but just can't keep disciplined when fighting - and I guess when sparring too.

Back