Fighters who needs to learn how to kick???

Last movie was shit and Rylo Ken is a n00b that had difficulties against a clone that had never touched used a lightsaber in his life. So much for the dark side.

Edit: And a girl fucked him up.
IIRC she didn't have training either.

The fact he stopped the fighter with arguably the greatest chin in MMA history with one shot that's impressive, if he did so with one grazing shot that's insanely impressive (and really hard to believe).
Like i said hunt was already hurt before that kick

Like i said hunt was already hurt before that kick
I guess technically everyone is always hurt in a fight compared to their baseline; but he seemed fine and was fighting back until that kick landed.

Jacare.

he doesn't have anything other than insane BJJ.

and JDS battered Hunt beyond belief before that kick. remember, JDS was a beast. he knocked down Hunt with a straight right in the first exchange of the fight. he doesn't really have a kicking game.

I guess Reem and Werdum could. Perhaps Travis Browne pre-Tarverdyan.

Browne's kicks look like shit. I've never seen Werdum kick that fast or spin like that. Haven't followed Reem's K-1 career but haven't seen him do it either.

at least 70 % of ufc fighters cant even throw a decent lowkick..Changing slowly though

Henry Cejudo, his wrestling is so good all he really needs to do is work on his striking adding kicks to his game would help.

I say JDS. basic kicking is easy to learn. if werdum can do it he can too.

JDS can kick but he rarely uses it, he spinning kick knocked out mark hunt :eek:

Im also baffled JDS hasnt implemented more kicking to his striking, he is one of the most athletic heavyweights, but he doesnt look even remotely the same as he did before the two last cain fights.

Weidman has actually raised his kicking game ALOT lately, still..

I actually think most of the fighters who doesnt kick doesnt do it cuz they are way to stiff and kicking is akward for them.. So stretching and getting more mobile is something most fighters who cant kick high etc should do.. It makes the kicks faster and it will improve your juijitsu game aswell.

at least 70 % of ufc fighters cant even throw a decent lowkick..Changing slowly though

its wierd.. i mean, if u wanna be the best in the world you should try to be the best in all techniques that require punching/kicking/grappling.

Every Gym should have one TKD coach who will only train certain kicks and drills to improve theyr kicking, along with the normal muay thai and boxing coach.

Just like McGregor did, and see how much he improved. So many are living in the past and neglect tae kwon do as a tool in their arsenal.

Everybody is training boxing, which is the art of punching. Why not add TKD which is the art of kicking? Best of both worlds, TKD is a bit harder to learn though. Especially late in life.

Browne's kicks look like shit. I've never seen Werdum kick that fast or spin like that. Haven't followed Reem's K-1 career but haven't seen him do it either.
I'm pretty sure both Werdum and Browne threw spinning kicks in their fight.
As for Overeem, I don't remember seeing him throwing one, I just assume he can because of his kickboxing background

I'm pretty sure both Werdum and Browne threw spinning kicks in their fight.
As for Overeem, I don't remember seeing him throwing one, I just assume he can because of his kickboxing background
you are blind, he kicked lesnars body to pulp

I always wondered why a guy like Maia—one of if not the best grapplers in the sport, a guy who doesn't fear being taken down—never tried to focus on a kicking heavy game. If he decided to focus on his kicking years ago, then while the fight is on the feet he could merely kick away at a safe range with out fear of the takedown. Werdum has shown that if you have a great ground game, then a good kicking game will go a long way to help round out your skills.

Coz
matpow.gif

If you don't understand how she got the upper hand then you just don't really know Star Wars. Not a big deal.
She had no experience when using the force and light sabre against a person who has had longer training in the force and light sabre fight... rrriiiggghhttt.

Back