Fighters that just simply didn't belong in the UFC....

Handawg

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Got three that popped into my head instantly:

1. Jason Reinhardt (20-3, 0-3 UFC)- Definition of a can squasher. Those 20 wins? They came against fighters with a combined record of over 100 losses, and less than 35 wins. To this day I don't understand how he got a second chance in the UFC (never will btw, ) and then he got finished by fucking Zhang Tiequan (spoiler alert, he's on the list too.)

Oh, and he has the ultimate douche sherdog pic
25299.jpg

2. Jerrod Sanders (14-3, 0-2 UFC)- Yet another can crusher, but on a much smaller scale. Getting finished by Pedro Munhoz in the first round isn't as bad as it looks, as it was a total mismatch, but he looked AWFUL in his first fight against Yosdenis Cedeno (his only win in the octagon as well.) Extremely jacked up guy for 135, not sure how this guy could ever go 3 rounds.

3. Zhang Tiequan (15-4, 1-3 UFC, 1-1 WEC) - Decent win over Pablo Garza in the WEC, but besides that, its clear he was only in the UFC to branch out to the Chinese market. Didn't watch TUF China tbh, but it seems like they wanted nothing to do with him after the show.

4. CJ Keith (8-3, 0-2 UFC) - Had to dig a little deeper for this one, but I remember him getting smashed up by Ramsey, didn't watch the Trinaldo fight but I imagine it was an absolute grapplefuck by Francisco here.

Anyone got some additions?

Guess Reinhardt's just tired of people using his pic for evil.

War Machine.

Ruan Potts can enter that list easily. First name that came into my mind.

If this isn't obvious fighter bashing, I don't know what is. What is it with these threads?

If this isn't obvious fighter bashing, I don't know what is. What is it with these threads?

In what way ? Not saying they are bad fighters/people by any means...they just didn't belong in the UFC. Nothing wrong with stating the obvious.

Inb4 people start to mention guys top15 in their division

Charlie Brennerman
Steve Cantwell
Mike Guymon

1. Jason Reinhardt (20-3, 0-3 UFC)- Definition of a can squasher. Those 20 wins? They came against fighters with a combined record of over 100 losses, and less than 35 wins. To this day I don't understand how he got a second chance in the UFC (never will btw, ) and then he got finished by fucking Zhang Tiequan (spoiler alert, he's on the list too.)

Nobody to add, but Reinhardt really is the ultimate. Not only is he the very definition of the Midwest local circuit can crusher, he was bounced out of the UFC by two guys (Zhang and Figueroa) who didn't belong in the UFC either. He's like, a whole level below the normal "not good enough for the big leagues."

Back