Fighters that just simply didn't belong in the UFC....

The last guy Brimage beat... that chinesse.
Ruan Potts but he is being sacrifice against Derrick Lewis.

A lot of lower level HWs who will never have a chance to even get close to the belt/top 5. But the division is just so shallow.

Ya, I'm a fan, and in college so I typically have a few hours a day to bullshit around.

I used to watch baseball like that. There was a time when I could name every player on every team in the old NL East... and pretty much every starting player on every other team.

I had a friend who could name off every offensive lineman in the NFL.

Now I'm old and I mostly only watch MMA, and I feel proud of myself on the rare occasion when I recognize all 10 fighters on the main card...

guess that means pettis, RDA, gomi, and nate diaz don't belong in the UFC either

Regardless of who he has wrestled(I say wrestled because that's all he does, he doesn't actually fight, he wrassles)and beat, anytime you fight and use your body as a blanket to smother your opponents, or bounce around to make it look like you can fight and to show you have energy(last time I checked bouncing around and throwing your hair all over wasn't a finishing move) & to use your face as a boxing pad because you have the worst striking known to man, shows me you don't belong in any mma organization!

I'm gonna go with all the Japanese fighters. lol they get owned so bad

I used to watch baseball like that. There was a time when I could name every player on every team in the old NL East... and pretty much every starting player on every other team.

I had a friend who could name off every offensive lineman in the NFL.

Now I'm old and I mostly only watch MMA, and I feel proud of myself on the rare occasion when I recognize all 10 fighters on the main card...

Haha, was the same with Soccer and Basketball, but MMA has definitely making its way to #1 in the last 2 years or so.

Joe Doerkson - One of my favorite fighters back in the day, but he would pretty much get crushed every time he stepped in the Octagon.

Joe Riggs - Lots of hype behind this guy but never lived up to it. Never was able to perform up to his expactations.

Kendall Grove - To me he had the tools to succeed in the organization, but when the UFC would put him against beatable opponents to build him up, he would either lose or look awful winning.

Marvin Eastman - I was a HUGE fan of his, but like Doerkson, he would do well outside the UFC, but when he was in the UFC he was clearly outclassed in nearly every outing.

Apparently John Fitch, Yushin Okami, um.. lol who else got cut fairly unreasonable? Off the top of my head I can't think of any but if you look at a lot of records of the "GOATs" a lot of times people they fought were kicked out of the UFC after another loss. Like how does someone go from being the #1 contender to being kicked out of the organization 6 months later?

Roger-Hollett-vs-Fabio-Maldonados-steel-cup..gif

Yep, that was aweful.

Andy Ogle.

Never impressed me or showed anything promising in any of his fights I saw.

Tiki Ghosn. He went 0-4 in the UFC against pretty good comp, but also went 1-3 in the WEC.

Back