Fighters that got flash KO'd but still won?

You mean the definition of Flash KO? Yes, I believe he was flash KOed. WTF is wrong with you. Flash KO is a super common and well understood phrase to almost everyone that follows MMA.

I should have known there was something wrong with you right from the start.

What was the fight where the guy spiked his own head on a slam and both fighters appeared unconscious?
gray-maynard_rob-emerson.gif~c200

Emerson-Maynard

I should have known there was something wrong with you right from the start.

Something is wrong with people that understand the meanings of the phrases they are using? Why?

Seriously, if everyone else disagrees with you on the meaning of a phrase, they aren't all wrong, you are.

Something is wrong with people that understand the meanings of the phrases they are using? Why?

Seriously, if everyone else disagrees with you on the meaning of a phrase, they aren't all wrong, you are.

Looks like you got flash KO'd for a second there.

Pretty sure Diego Sanchez had his lights flickered once or twice by Craig White’s upkicks.

Did Weidman stiffen up when Gastelum dropped him?

Saku takes a worse beating than he did against Galesic but makes quite the comeback, perhaps one of the best comebacks in MMA....

He dove head first i to the canvas and turtled, alot of fans toady would call for tbr fight to stopped at thag point

A couple of places you could argue a stoppage. Condit got very very lucky.

Every time I see that one I wonder how small of an adjustment Maynard could have made to not KO himself.

Not much, just slam to his right instead of his left and he wins instead of KOing himself.

Back