Fighters that got flash KO'd but still won?

I'm sure everyone has their own definition of what qualifies as a flash KO, but the first ones that come to mind are

Kongo/Barry
Edgar/Maynard 2
Wand/Franklin
Bisping/Silva

I'm sure that there are plenty of others that I'm forgetting.

DqUrUVw.gif

Not sure if this counts but it came to mind.

The way ref jumps when Nog gets slammed is so good!

What was the fight where the guy spiked his own head on a slam and both fighters appeared unconscious?

I'm sure everyone has their own definition of what qualifies as a flash KO, but the first ones that come to mind are

Kongo/Barry
Edgar/Maynard 2
Wand/Franklin
Bisping/Silva

No one

Hendo claims that Carlos Newton put him out cold momentarily. It didn’t really look that way to me, but he would know better.

Kongo/Barry
Edgar/Maynard 2
Wand/Franklin
Bisping/Silva

I don't think you know what a "flash KO" is.

Kampmann vs Ellenberger is the best example of this, Kampmann stiffened up completely against the cage but came back to KO Ellenberger
Diego stiffend Kampann up against the cage aswell

Hendo KOed Shields and he woke up while falling then won the fight.

I don't think you know what a "flash KO" is.

It’s when the lights go out momentarily. TS knows. A popular but wrong definition is a KO that happens suddenly, often with the implication that it was a fluke.

Flash KD not KO. Learn the difference it fucking bothers me alright.

Flash KOs happen, you can be knocked out for a second and wake up before you hit the ground or before ref notices. Happened to Gaethje in the MJ fight when his legs gave out from an uppercut.

Back