Fighters still making $15k and under

NFL players do too, but they don't get fucked in the ass for their love of the sport.

Because the NFL is way more massive than the UFC and the sport naturally lends itself to unionization between players as it's a team sport.

If you want to protest the UFC payment scheme you have a lot of avenues as a fan (boycotting the sport or choosing to support orgs with better payment schemes).

Then I guess you'll come back to the point that it's a monopoly.

My response to that is that it's not a resource monopoly. If it gets most of the viewership- that's because of people like you and me.

So what you're saying is that all these more unknown guys should be cut and not even make 15k
Exactly.

Cut at least half the roster
( or send them to some feeder not exactly UFC org, even if the UFC owns it and does the shows on fightpass.)

Anyone who is not top 25, cut them

Up the minimum wage for the remaining fighters to 50k

Sorry but not knowing names is a piss

I don't watch boxing but I can name boxers.. canelo tank Garcia fury Joshua usyk ..

I don't know anybody who can name any ufc fighters period besides Anderson Silva or Jon jones right now ... The only people who know who shavkat khamzat Leon periera, are the die hards

I actually watched pfl today and it looks a lot better I hope they take the mma world over they know how to promote there guys

Sponsorships should 100% be allowed sir.

Its allowed outside fight week.
Almost every fighter in the UFC is doing sponsor promotion on sociala media.
Fighters still make good money on sponsors.

Since the reebook deal I think social media as blown up a lot more.
I am not sure a patch on the ass or that banner they used to show during 30 sec introduction of the fighters are would in 2024 pay more than a few targeted social media posts.

Myles Jury fought in both UFC and Bellator. In his main card fight vs Bendo IIRC he claims he made as little in sponsor money as he did with Reebok in the UFC. It was something like 8K for headlining a card.

Not that it matters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back