Fighters pick Aldo vs Stephens

awesome that you get to witness it live- hope you have a blast!
Taking my dad. He's old now and not sure how much time he has left so just experiences like this will be good memories.

Should be fun.

Aldo will dominate Stephens.
idjut.gif

If there's even a glimmer of the Jose who dominated Frankie at 200 with precise striking, beautiful pivotes, timing and in and out foot work or the controlled aggressive Aldo from the first Rd of Holloway 1 I really don't see how Jeremy has a chance.

Aldo is a far better fighter but the timing may be perfect for Jeremy to pick up a marquis win against a legend. I really don't think Aldo has fallen that far though and we will see a vintage Aldo domination with a lopsided decision or better yet an early finish.

I'm picking Aldo, cause I like him better, but getting KO'd 3 of his last 4 fights doesn't give me much confidence. I won't be surprised if Stephens wins.

no respect on aldos name. pathetic and these are pro fighters lol

Aldo is one of my all time favorites but seriously Aldo is surrounded by a dumb team for choosing arguably the hardest hitting FW after just being knocked out twice in a row in his last two fights.

Bad fight for my boy Aldo.

Aldo will KO Stephens, I predict.

no respect on aldos name. pathetic and these are pro fighters lol
I't s not big secret, biggest haters are fighters. plus most of them never was in title fight, let's not even talk about holding belt for 10 years.

What’s crazy is I’d say Jeremy has better leg kicks at this point

wtf
I am sure Aldo is carrying a long term injury. His leg kicks haven’t been a weapon for him in ages.

Hoping for an Aldo win.

I't s not big secret, biggest haters are fighters. plus most of them never was in title fight, let's not even talk about holding belt for 10 years.
lol yea, like they act like he was a 1 time defending champ or something, and not champ for over 5 years. he loses to holloway twice when he did well in both fights and all of a sudden hes trash and washed up. a lot of these guys saying that shit dont have a top 5 win in their career let alone are they champions.

Aldo has only lost got giants who should've been fighting a weight class up. I think he beats on Jeremy if he doesn't eat something early.

i think jose is done. he wont rebound after those two soul crushing defeats to max.

stephens gonna knock him out.

Taking my dad. He's old now and not sure how much time he has left so just experiences like this will be good memories.

Should be fun.
Just did a similar road trip recently with my own father, although it wasn't nearly as cool as attending an MMA event. Is your dad a fan or will this be a new experience for him?

Hope you both have the time of your lives. Be sure to take pictures and lots of them-not really even of the event (although if you do, please post them here so we can be jealous!), but of the two of you. You will treasure those memories for years to come. <GrassoBless>

Wow pretty much everyone picking Stephens

I got tickets gonna see it live and pulling for Jose

Do the fighters all think Stephens has improved that much, or that Aldo has slid that far?

Aldo has lost to Max and Conor, both of whom are outstanding fighters and have key advantages over Aldo. Stephens isn’t on the level of either.

Hope you have a great time, is it your first live event?

Do the fighters all think Stephens has improved that much, or that Aldo has slid that far?

Aldo has lost to Max and Conor, both of whom are outstanding fighters and have key advantages over Aldo. Stephens isn’t on the level of either.

Hope you have a great time, is it your first live event?
some fighters are saying stephens has improved, some have said that jose has lost his chin and isnt the fighter he used to be. others not saying either and just saying based on jeremys streak.

that seems to be the general theme in the video among fighters.

Back