Fighters pick Aldo vs Stephens

some fighters are saying stephens has improved, some have said that jose has lost his chin and isnt the fighter he used to be. others not saying either and just saying based on jeremys streak.

that seems to be the general theme in the video among fighters.
Thanks for the details, wasn’t in a position to watch.

Amazing thing is a week out an opening line has yet to be posted for a fight like this in UFC...I haven't seen anything like that since the 07'- 08' years.
Unless someone has seen something?
I see a possible " pk'em " fight

Just hoping this is an exciting war... and with these two I expect nothing less.

I hope we see Aldo from the past

I hope aldo rewinds the clock and chops him down, those leg kicks wer a thing of beauty plus I’m not a fan of Stephens

Do the fighters all think Stephens has improved that much, or that Aldo has slid that far?

Aldo has lost to Max and Conor, both of whom are outstanding fighters and have key advantages over Aldo. Stephens isn’t on the level of either.

Hope you have a great time, is it your first live event?
And lets be honest - Aldo served that win to conor on platter running in chin first swinging wild.
We never got to see how a measured Jose would do against conor.

If he fights like he did against Frankie at 200 then he takes an easy decision IMO. Just has to avoid getting in a slug fest and give Jeremy his only chance to win.

Moicano beat Stephens in his first fight in the UFC, who also is a very technical Muy Thai fighter like Aldo. This is a bad stylistic matchup for Stephens.
Especially if we get UFC 200 Aldo...
giphy.gif

200.gif

Back