Fighters pick Aldo vs Stephens

GordoBarraBJJ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Wow pretty much everyone picking Stephens

I got tickets gonna see it live and pulling for Jose

awesome that you get to witness it live- hope you have a blast!

This will tell us how far Jose has fallen. It’s possible he’s shot. But if he wins this...

Putting some money on my man Aldo.

Im picking Stephens too, but rooting for Aldo.

Getting KO'd 3 times in your last 4 and facing Stephens seems like a bad idea

I had a dream not even a week ago that Stephens knocked Aldo out.

But regardless, I see the opposite thing happening in reality. I've got Aldo winning by an Unanimous Decision.

I don't necessarily think Aldo has fallen a lot. I just think Holloway and McGregor were horrible matchups for him.

Holloway just made him drown under his pace, which Aldo isn't really good at fighting at. Aldo likes his pace, but not a high pace like Holloway.

But I fear this fight will be like Stephens' past few fights. Stephens loses the first round, then flicks a switch and comes forward, then catches Aldo with something sad.

I'm sure Aldo's chin ain't what it used to be, but losing to Conor and Max doesn't mean you're washed up. Those two are horrible matchups for Aldo and fantastic fighters.

I'm picking Aldo.

Aldo by UD.

Aldo has only lost to McGregor and Holloway over the last 13 years.... makes it hard to pick a journeymen like Jeremy Stephens. Yea, he's on a nice little streak beating a washed up Gilbert Melendez, and over hyped Choi and Emmett, but Aldo is an elite fighter. Full camp, he beats down Stephens.

I got the heathen but if Aldo brings back his kicking game I say aldo

Not a fan both guys.

But i dislike Stephens more.
He's just a wild brawler who will always be below the top contenders.

Aldo still has enough to get rid of him.

Remember people Emmett dropped Stephens in their fight.
And Stephens clipped him with an illegal knee.

Aldo should out class Stephens on the feet but Stephens can crack fam, Aldo should win as long as he doesn’t get clipped.

Aldo is a GOAT btw you goofs don’t put enough respek on his name.

What’s crazy is I’d say Jeremy has better leg kicks at this point

wtf

Rooting for Aldo but I can't get the prediction of Stephens knocking him out out of my head. Aldo should outclass him but Stephens has been giving people dirt naps lately.

Aldo has lost to monster weigh cutters. His skills are still there.

Aldo for me. Old school is the best school, win or lose.

I think Aldo wins unless he is totally shot.

Jose will school him in the beginning of the fight but dont think he will be able to do it for 3 rounds so I also go with a 2 or 3rd round ko by Jeremy

Of course Aldo could turn out to be washed up. But I don't think Stephens would be able to finish Aldo if he couldn't finish Barao. And I would favor Aldo if it came to a decision.

Back