• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fighter you expected to make it big in the UFC

Thiago Silva
John Makdessi
Travis Browne? (he was big but I expected so much more but Edmond ruined his style)
Rick Story
Shane Campbell
Clint Hester
Alex Caceres
Costas Phillipou

rameau-thierry-sokoudjou-2.jpg

<mma1>

Lando
Will Brooks
Gunnar Nelson
Erick Silva
Charles Oliveira

Doo Ho Choi ( Korean Super Boy)
like i don't even think he will fight again

Melendez getting two title shots, only to piss hot and get freaking Diego has his only win in six fights.

todd duffee is great choice
also hector for sure

i thought gray maynard was gonna dominate 155 for a while

I thought Bobby Green would be a solid top 5-10 LW
Agreed. Though it looks like whatever caused his skid a few years back has been remedied. He looked great when he first came over from SF and has looked good his last 2 fights. He is fighting a tough opponent in Drakkar Klose in December.

-Melvin Manhoef, if he ever signed to UFC years ago.
-Mirko CroCop
-Hector Lombard
-Ngannou
-Tyrone Spong, if he ever signed to UFC.
-Bojan Velickovic
Lombard probably more than anyone I can think of. Came to the UFC in his prime, dangerous, a finisher, very well rounded, etc.

Watching Thiago Tavares against Jason Black and Tyson Griffin I thought he was going to be champ. He looked that good. Really really impressive. Hes had a good run and probably made a living fighting but he fell off quite a bit.

Sexyama.

I watch his fights nude.

Marcin Prachnio. I just don't understand what went wrong. He fought legit competition outside the UFC yet his time inside the Octagon has been disastrous.

Will Brooks. Dude has all the talent in the world but just wasn't able to put it together fully in the UFC.

Back