• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fighter you expected to make it big in the UFC

making it big is getting a title shot and losing?

David Loiseau

He had a nice 3 fight streak against Gideon Ray, McCarthy and then folded and elbowed Evan Tanner into a living death.

He trained with GSP and I thought he would follow Him to the top.

Everyone was excited about Marius Zaromskis for a bit, that fizzled out quick tho

but they never delivered. Who you got?
Most obvious answer is Erick Silva. He is still young though so who knows, theres still time.

I also have to admit I thought Chieck Kongo had potential after his first fight and expected a lot more from Luis Cain as well.

EDIT: Probably should have atleast read the first page before posting. Apparently Erick Silva really is the most obvious answer, lol.

Albert Einstein tumenov. I thought he would be a future title contender for sure. He even cracked into the rankings before his poor ground game was exposed. He's still very young, though, so maybe he'll be back better than ever.

CCC63ECF-AF1D-4F75-A599-70959E54206E.jpeg Dustin Hazelett; great submissions.

4F46A272-154B-476A-BE46-2952F5B5173A.jpeg
Amir Sadollah; nice muy thai.

He was like 45 years when he started training UFC bro..

Dude got eaten alive in the UFC
cung-le-ufc-fight-night-48-screenshot.jpg

Kamal Shalorus ws unbeaten and had god tier wrestling that he never used. Then just faded out.

He was like 50 years old. I remember someone saying they didn't know how old he was cuz he had no birth certificate or something like that.

David Loiseau

He had a nice 3 fight streak against Gideon Ray, McCarthy and then folded and elbowed Evan Tanner into a living death.

He trained with GSP and I thought he would follow Him to the top.

Agreed. He landed the best spinning back kick to the body ever. The thud it made was amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back