Fighter of the Year: Ronda Rousey

Does the Ronda Rousey buzz remind anyone else of the Danica Patrick craze in Nascar a few years back?

I'd still go with Bendo as fighter of the year 2012

Matt Brown is in 4th? Andrey Koreshkov had more wins in same division vs tougher competition.

No mention of Jones?

Does the Ronda Rousey buzz remind anyone else of the Danica Patrick craze in Nascar a few years back?

How many races did Danica win? What was her career like before she was with Nascar?

Oh, cause Ronda has beaten everyone in front of her. Oh, and Ronda was in the Olympics before she got into MMA.

Yeah, totally the same thing.

She looks cute with her hair flapping out her window while she's in last place.

How many races did Danica win? What was her career like before she was with Nascar?

Oh, cause Ronda has beaten everyone in front of her. Oh, and Ronda was in the Olympics before she got into MMA.

Yeah, totally the same thing.

Well Danica was racing in a mens league, while Rousey gets to fight other women, so it's not a perfect comparison. I'm just comparing levels of buzz.

If Rousey wasnt semi-attractive she would not even be in the running for this award

i hate frankie losing twice but bendo is fighter of the yr.

Well Danica was racing in a mens league, while Rousey gets to fight other women, so it's not a perfect comparison. I'm just comparing levels of buzz.

Against men? She's in a fucking car.

To make this list even more of a Joke, Mike Chiappetta, who wrote that list, thought Edgar won against Hendeson, yet he has him at number two?!

she better hope not...i think theres a curse involved

If Rousey wasnt semi-attractive she would not even be in the running for this award

Would be interesting. She'd still have a buzz, but probably not near what it is now.

BTW, are talking just "not attractive", or ugly as sin?

Back