News Fighter Kevin Lee to Make Statement - He is Takin 2021 Off

If he retires... What a sissy!! "I lost a fight WAAAAAAHHH"!! Such a good fighter, come back and keep digging! Stop complaining!

It would be a shame if he retires so young, he has some holes in his game obviously but he is still very good. That beating he put on Barboza was one of the most brutal ass whoopings in recent memory.

It would do him wonders to take a step back and just purely train at his new gym for a year. He’s still young and can improve a lot by working on both his boxing and jits again.

Maybe make a statement on his waist line by hiring Mike Dolce.

Hopefully his statement is he's going to live in the mountains with Aaron Pico for a a few years until they figure it all out.
source.gif

One thing is for certain, he’s not gonna be a gymnast.

It would be a shame if he did retire. He has talent he just needs time and the right coaches. I don't know if Tristar was the right place for him. They're very much a thing of the past like Jackson's
Having so much access to G f'ing SP has to be a good thing for the Kevin.

he has had 17 fights already in the UFC and has shown glances of brilliance and talent but I don't think he is champ material. Unless they make championship fights 3 rounders and Kevin wins first two this is how long he seems to have decent cardio.

that's a mistake. Kevin Lee's upside is he's young and already had success. I don't think a year of not fighting in the UFC will help him, but prob hurt him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back