Fight Pass Fighter TJ Laramie Caught his Girlfriend in Bed with Another Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to just killing them both??

giphy.gif

World's gone soft.

1. You have to at least beat him up a little. Like don't go full Koppenhaver, but got to knuckle him up or put him to sleep with a choke and leave him in the front yard or something like that.

2. She is disrespecting you that much to be talking to you like some child "hey, chill chill". Straight up, I would have punched that bitch so hard in the face she wouldn't know what day of the week it was. I'd stick bitch ass in the freezer and then she could chill. The cheek of the bitch.

Got to feel for the dude, but putting it on Insta is kind of beta.

Never get involved with anyone you aren’t prepared to cut ties with at any given time.

We live in an age where everyone is dishonest.

Always keep one foot out the door.

Damn looked like she didn't even give a shit she got caught. Kinda stupid to post it on twitter, but at least he didn't lose his cool.

She was definitely high on drugs. I think she probably will care when she sobers up, but she looked so high in that video.

1. You have to at least beat him up a little. Like don't go full Koppenhaver, but got to knuckle him up or put him to sleep with a choke and leave him in the front yard or something like that.

2. She is disrespecting you that much to be talking to you like some child "hey, chill chill". Straight up, I would have punched that bitch so hard in the face she wouldn't know what day of the week it was. I'd stick bitch ass in the freezer and then she could chill. The cheek of the bitch.

Got to feel for the dude, but putting it on Insta is kind of beta.

Beating people up won't unbang the woman. Also having a criminal record can have a real negative impact on your life.
Just let go and move on.

Beating people up won't unbang the woman. Also having a criminal record can have a real negative impact on your life.
Just let go and move on.
I'm not sure about you but I don't really know many women or men who would cheat on you and then have the cheek to call the police on you after you hit them 2-3 times. I'm not saying break the girl's jaw, I'm not saying break the dude's arm in an armbar, but you got to leave some marks dude. You got to wake up in the morning, see that cut or that bruise and know, hey, I done fucked up.

I'm not leaving that dude out the front door without him holding some licks (no hom0)

He is a better man than me. That would be double murder charge for me maybe the dog would get it too
Plenty of pussy in the world. No need to fuck your life over a slut.
You're putting the pussy on a pedestal. Never put pussy on a pedestal

Plenty of pussy in the world. No need to fuck your life over a slut.
You're putting the pussy on a pedestal. Never put pussy on a pedestal
im sure for some people there is emotion and love involved, so it hurts more. time spent etc. some people put their hearts and souls into relationships. not everyone is just looking for someone to have sex with.

That girl didn't even care. She doesn't respect the guy or herself. If the guy had any brains he wouldn't have dated the girl in the first place. I bet there were several tells that she's not trustworthy.

why is she clothed? and why does he keep calling her bro?

That girl didn't even care. She doesn't respect the guy or herself. If the guy had any brains he wouldn't have dated the girl in the first place. I bet there were several tells that she's not trustworthy.
She can't love anyone if she doesn't like herself. I learned that the hard way with my 21 year marriage. I even got full custody, thank god.

Oh, he's Canadian.. sigh.

He's 20. Probably thought he was in love. It's okay.

He's still cool with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back