Fight Pass Fighter TJ Laramie Caught his Girlfriend in Bed with Another Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody is full of anger

Not at all. I'm at peace with it.

Men are squirrels woman are monkeys.

Watch how a squirrel will jump from a perfectly healthy branch to another one because it's a challenge or it looks better. Often they end up missing and landing on some fat branch. Or worse on the pavement.

A monkey will swing back and forth on both branches for awhile before deciding. They make sure of their choice.

why would u post that to social media? lol

He seems more excited about exposing her than angry she cheated. That said, she's absolute human garbage. I wouldn't be able to contain my anger and would be seeing red.

The way the thread is headlined I thought this guy was in the UFC, well at least he made it to the heavies.

nobody has split this into frames and investigated the entire surroundings...

yet

nobody has split this into frames and investigated the entire surroundings...

yet
I definitely noticed it looked pretty ghetto. I was just trying to figure out what "opening" he was filming from. A door? A window? The frame of whatever it was looked weird. Cute girl though.

AWALT

Modern women are trash. Smash and dash, that's all they deserve.

Last edited:
Was the guy his boyfriend? He keeps saying "you cheated on me bro" like he's addressing the guy....

{<jordan}

Holy shit, the first couple pages of replies have me in stitches.

Some shit should stay off social media...what an idiot
Nah cheaters are pieces of shit imo, they should be named and shamed.

If I went out with someone and found out they were cheating, I'd feel like they made me waste a part of my life on them.

Hoes cheat every day, b.

Get over it, stop embarrassing yourself on social media.

He's 5'5 any real size man could have snatched her stank ass away either way.

Fuck cheaters. Just break up. Really grinds my gears when people act like the person cheated on telling the world is the bad guy for airing it.

I wouldn't say he's a "bad guy", per say.

It just makes him look just as bad as her.

For everyone talking shit about him... most men will go through an ego crushing moment like this in life. It’s just a matter of time. Filming it might actually be the better way of coping with it. He could have easily beat him to death.

This is why you shouldn't take your ego seriously.

You are just a grain of sand in the universe.

So is the hoe that cheated on you. So is the guy that she cheated on you with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back