Fight Pass Fighter TJ Laramie Caught his Girlfriend in Bed with Another Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a story of a guy who caught his gf cheating on him in the act with another dude and he held them up at gun point and invited her parents over without telling them just so he can show them the whore that they raised and to embarrass the girl. He took no further action after that lol.

LEGEND{<redford}

Is he looking for sympathy fans?

Also, why would you post yourself getting cucked lol

nobody wants to know what the fuck is on that guy's back?
it looks like he has 20 separated tattooes on his back, all with the same shape

when your girl is also your bro, you know things are not going to last.
let her bang bro.

Let her bang.... bro... (seriously, can this guy stop saying "bro", maybe it was the actual reason for her cheating)

What the girl did is fucked up but why would you post that on social media? To show how you got cucked?

If I was in the D level athletic game of MMA, I'd walk into each relationship as an open one.

The women who associate are loose, and you never know when your 5'6 ass will end up in another man's naked load-goo plata

That's what you get for dating. You cannot trust women at any cost. Pump and dump

For everyone talking shit about him... most men will go through an ego crushing moment like this in life. It’s just a matter of time. Filming it might actually be the better way of coping with it. He could have easily beat him to death.

why's he posting it on social media... like nobody knows the girl anyway what does it achieve?
Haha right, if you aren’t famous nobody on the planet could know you. Perhaps all of their mutual friends are also social media friends

This is why you should treat hoes like The GOAT Jon Jones, he knows how to treat bitches

strange generation we live in

the guy's reaction to getting cuck'd is posting it on social media

Well, at least he handled it better than War Machine...
Kinda different scenarios. I think Corey Thomas came at War Machine when he bust in the room. He figured he was going to whoop ass just because hes bigger. He was sadly mistake.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back