Fight Finder Requests, v.2

Hi, ZT.

Welcome to Sherdog! I've gone ahead and registered your two professionals and two amateurs with us – Prent, Kryzhanovsky, Lazarenko, and Shamsudin, respectively. I'll follow up with you privately in regards to their records. Thanks for wanting us to showcase your fighters' careers in the sport.

@MixfightZT

Dear @Valhoven
Our Event is over and i'd have the Results which i'd love you to enter into the Database if possible. Can you advice me what Format you'd prefer? I have a Google Sheet or an Excel export. Whatever works better for you. Thanks in advance for your help!

Dear @Valhoven
Our Event is over and i'd have the Results which i'd love you to enter into the Database if possible. Can you advice me what Format you'd prefer? I have a Google Sheet or an Excel export. Whatever works better for you. Thanks in advance for your help!
See your inbox, please.

<LucyBless>

Shogun, I've approved and entered into record all three petitions here, here, and here. Even the best of fighters lose and one could even say only a complete fighter knows both the pride of victory as well as sting of defeat. Keep your heart and mind strong as you walk your path and we're here for you when you need us!

Talk to you soon

@shogun490

Thanks a Lot for everything You do Val, for sure there Is no Shame in defeat. Soon I'll send everything with detailed information

Carlo, thanks for reaching out. Your requested profile update has been completed. Please see your inbox for follow-up.

Cheers

@Carlo Raspatelli

Hi, ZT.

Welcome to Sherdog! I've gone ahead and registered your two professionals and two amateurs with us – Prent, Kryzhanovsky, Lazarenko, and Shamsudin, respectively. I'll follow up with you privately in regards to their records. Thanks for wanting us to showcase your fighters' careers in the sport.

@MixfightZT
Thank you so much!

Juan, thank you for your patience. I'm proud to report that Orellana vs. Frunza is all set! I made sure of no errata as you'd experienced in the past with MF 2. We're here for you when you need us.

Have a good one!

@Juan Pablo Viluñir

Hi, Aaron.

Nice to hear from you. Based on the evidence provided, I went ahead and corrected your showing at Eternal MMA 8 under the EMMA banner. Please convey to your coach my apologies for the delay in our intake of your petition for change. For any further issues with your record, send me a PM that is event-specific and we'll go from there.

@aaron1992

Hi, MAB. A pleasure to hear from you again. Fighter affiliation(s) have been updated. We at Sherdog wish SLR a bright future!

@mbalaghi

Hi again, Arnaud. April's Moroccan Championship Cup has been updated!

@ArnaudLamarre

Hi, Jimmy. Your requests to update have been approved and entered into record.

@Jimmy Barnes

Agy, hi! You are now up-to-date, having amassed a record of 9-2-0. We wish you all the best tonight in there against Saito!

@Agy Sardari

Nice to talk to you today, Daniel. Your organisation has been successfully registered with us and thank you for the promptness with your logo. Congratulations.

<LucyBless>

@Daniel Bittoun

Hi, Hamza. Thanks for your patience through event steps validation and deliberation. I've gone ahead and updated your professional record. (1-0-0)

@Hamza Hamry "The Warrior"

Back