Fight Finder Requests, v.2

Berlin, thanks again for reaching out. Your biographical information has been updated accordingly. Please see PM however for my negative determination on image(s) selected for upload to profile.

Cheers

@berlinmma

Hi, Mohamed. You are all set with event 20 showcased – please view your reservation under the AUFC banner here. Thanks for wanting Sherdog to record your event and we wish you a successful one.

@Mohamedgamal

William, your biographical profile to include FCL 8 showing is complete and awaiting your re-submission of the original image I've talked to you about. I'll follow up via PM once that's complete. Congratulations on your victory this January! We wish you all the best in preparation for your second bout.

@William Avelar

Dear @Valhoven

What Information do you need in order to register an Event with the Fight Finder so that associated Fighters will be able to claim it on their record?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Dear @Valhoven

What Information do you need in order to register an Event with the Fight Finder so that associated Fighters will be able to claim it on their record?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Hi, Pulstar. You're very welcome. I'll reply to your PM and we can take it from there.

Pulstar, wonderful to have talked with you. Welcome to the Fight Finder family! You may find your event reserved here. To your query on fighters and the card taking form, yes, contact me at that time and I’ll walk you through the process, taking care of everything along the way.

Cheers

@Pulstar

Pulstar, wonderful to have talked with you. Welcome to the Fight Finder family! You may find your event reserved here. To your query on fighters and the card taking form, yes, contact me at that time and I’ll walk you through the process, taking care of everything along the way.

Cheers

@Pulstar

Thank you! Supportive af! Love it.

Dear Valhoven !,

I represent “BUFALO” ORTIZ, fighter from Argentina!

I want to know if its possible to update the news fron Bufalo at SHERDOG, if its possible to put it without the name ALEJANDRO, is best because the people know him just “BUFALO” ORTIZ.

I enclose here 2 photos and data of our last fight, if its possible is so good for us to keep data at the best website en earth!,

So many thanks in advance

Best regards

Sergio Fasanelli

PD:

Our actual link at SHERDOG is:

https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Alejandro-Ortiz-19713

To update in FIGHT HISTORY PRO:

RESULT: WIN

FIGHTER: TOLUCO CONTRERAS (MEXICO)

EVENT: WKC IN ARGENTINA OCT./27/2018

METHOD: K.O. (PUNCHES)

REFEREE: CARLOS SEGOVIA

R:1

TIME: 1:16

WEIGHT :185 LBS / 83,91 kg

HEIGHT: 5,10 / 177,8 CM

CLASS: MIDDLEWEIGHT

here is 2 photos of Alejandro "Bufalo" Ortiz

Attachments

• bufalo ortiz 1.jpg
    bufalo ortiz 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • bufalo ortiz 3.jpg
    bufalo ortiz 3.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 5
Hi ,
I am responsible for the organizer Arabic ultimate fighting championship ' AUFC '
I want to help me change the fighting card Event AUFC 20 .
In the site tapology there is a correct fighting card ..

Hi ,
I am responsible for the organizer Arabic ultimate fighting championship ' AUFC '
I want to help me change the fighting card Event AUFC 20 .
In the site tapology there is a correct fighting card ..
Please send me a PM, Mohamed, as we've done in the past. Thanks.

Dear Valhoven !,

I represent “BUFALO” ORTIZ, fighter from Argentina!

I want to know if its possible to update the news fron Bufalo at SHERDOG, if its possible to put it without the name ALEJANDRO, is best because the people know him just “BUFALO” ORTIZ.

I enclose here 2 photos and data of our last fight, if its possible is so good for us to keep data at the best website en earth!,

So many thanks in advance

Best regards

Sergio Fasanelli

PD:

Our actual link at SHERDOG is:

https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Alejandro-Ortiz-19713

To update in FIGHT HISTORY PRO:

RESULT: WIN

FIGHTER: TOLUCO CONTRERAS (MEXICO)

EVENT: WKC IN ARGENTINA OCT./27/2018

METHOD: K.O. (PUNCHES)

REFEREE: CARLOS SEGOVIA

R:1

TIME: 1:16

WEIGHT :185 LBS / 83,91 kg

HEIGHT: 5,10 / 177,8 CM

CLASS: MIDDLEWEIGHT
Hi, Sergio.

Thanks for reaching out to us. We're honoured to update your fighter with the latest information and results.

At time of writing, I've now made searchable Ortiz by the nick Bufalo, which should compensate for his one-name renown over birthname Alejandro. We require him to be associated with his forename at the simplest levels however for accuracy and record-keeping purposes – and that applies to all fighters. Rampage or Page is de facto Quinton (Jackson), for example. I've also updated profile image and other details such as origin and height.

As to your request for entering his third professional-rules bout into record, I'm going to reply to your PM for follow-up so expect a message from me shortly.

Cheers

PolarBear, I'm notifying our resident MMA historian of technical updates to two database entries for 1997's Collision Course, spec. card opening and closing bout calls. Well-observed and you would be correct. Thanks again, Paul.

<LucyBless>

@PolarBearPaulVarelans

Back