Ferreira beats Francis

People tend to think of Francis as this unbeatable God because he was UFC champion which is nothing more than a symbolic title, fact is though he lost his boxing debut very close fight I will admit but still lost and has lost to Zoumasa Cisse, Stipe Miocic, Derrick Lewis is mma so yes it's possible for him to lose to Renan.

Weird post. Who said he's an unbearable god? Ferreira isn't very good. Have you watched the guy fight? Any moron can see he's not on Ngannou's level. And lol at trying to bring up his boxing match with Fury as a bad thing. Amateur stuff.

Weird post. Who said he's an unbearable god? Ferreira isn't very good. Have you watched the guy fight? Any moron can see he's not on Ngannou's level. And lol at trying to bring up his boxing match with Fury as a bad thing. Amateur stuff.

His win against Goltsov was impressive. Watch that fight; at least on the feet the guy would be a tough fight for Ngannou.

They don't have to say it word for word when every time any other HW is brought up they mention how Francis will destroy them with ease, another thing sure Francis has power but his grappling is not at a high level and honestly if he were in the Pride HW division of the 2000's with guys like Werdum, Fedor(Prime), Ricco, Big Nog, Sergei, Alexander, Zentsov, Mirko(Prime), Hunt etc he would definitely get beat at a couple times having KO power isn't everything.

To say Renan isn't that good is very short sighted and mostly because he isn't signed with the UFC I'd bet if he were people would be claiming he's the second coming, I hear this bullshit on here all the time that such and such is not that good because they aren't UFC material it's non sense. Ngannou is not a young guy at this point and wants to be in boxing for the paydays while Renan is younger and hungrier and is bigger and more athletic I think he can beat Ngannou.

No way it will be a fight but Francis will be victorious mark my words
You're a little love struck with Francis truth is these guys come and go nobody talks about Cain anymore yet he was baddest man on the planet if you speak to UFC noobs, Francis isn't hungry for mma anymore he's focused on boxing paydays and he never even went into the cage with Renan because he isn't focused on him which is a huge mistake.

He already has 6 losses (3 of them overturned to NC's). Bader is just an idiot running straight into the pocket with his chin up.
What's the story about those 3 overturned?

Fereira is a winner in my book, he would probably lose to Tybura or Romanov in the UFC but he was at the right place at the right time.

2Million for a fight he probably should not have gotten is a win already in my book.

They don't have to say it word for word when every time any other HW is brought up they mention how Francis will destroy them with ease, another thing sure Francis has power but his grappling is not at a high level and honestly if he were in the Pride HW division of the 2000's with guys like Werdum, Fedor(Prime), Ricco, Big Nog, Sergei, Alexander, Zentsov, Mirko(Prime), Hunt etc he would definitely get beat at a couple times having KO power isn't everything.

To say Renan isn't that good is very short sighted and mostly because he isn't signed with the UFC I'd bet if he were people would be claiming he's the second coming, I hear this bullshit on here all the time that such and such is not that good because they aren't UFC material it's non sense. Ngannou is not a young guy at this point and wants to be in boxing for the paydays while Renan is younger and hungrier and is bigger and more athletic I think he can beat Ngannou.

You have not watched Renan's fights in PFL. His body impresses you though.

Also, lol at Zentsov beating Francis rofl

You're a little love struck with Francis truth is these guys come and go nobody talks about Cain anymore yet he was baddest man on the planet if you speak to UFC noobs, Francis isn't hungry for mma anymore he's focused on boxing paydays and he never even went into the cage with Renan because he isn't focused on him which is a huge mistake.

He’s focused on Joshua and that’s all he should be focused on. Renan is easy work compared to Joshua. You disrespecting the Gracie name is all I need to know about you.

You have not watched Renan's fights in PFL. His body impresses you though.

Also, lol at Zentsov beating Francis rofl
No you're dead wrong I absolutely watched all of Renan's fights in PFL against Jamelle Jones, Rizvan and the Werdum robbery, I had him back in 2020 as my number 1 prospect.

Zentsov while not the best HW in Pride at the time had insane KO power he put to sleep Yvel, Rizzo two other KO artists, point being styles make fights and if you're dealing with an exhange of blows anything can happen.

What's the story about those 3 overturned?

The first one was with Werdum, he looked like he tapped out then TKO'd Werdum but it got overturned. The other 2 were because of steroids.

The first one was with Werdum, he looked like he tapped out then TKO'd Werdum but it got overturned. The other 2 were because of steroids.
I watched the Werdum fight and he put Werdum out. Werdum made excuses.
His other opponents were flagged?

I watched the Werdum fight and he put Werdum out. Werdum made excuses.
His other opponents were flagged?

From Tapology:

1. Klidson Abreu: Originally a win for Abreu, the result of this fight was later changed to a No Contest when he tested positive for a banned substance.

2. Rizvan Kuniev: tested positive for anabolic steroids drostanolone, metenelone, boldenone, 19-norandrosterone. Overturned By: Nevada State Athletic Commission.

3. Werdum: Video Review Showed Ferreira Tapped to Triangle Choke. Original Result: Ferreira Win · KO/TKO (Ground & Pound · 2:32 · R1). Overturned By: New Jersey State Athletic Control Board.

If you didnt just see it Francis got dropped 3 times and KOd HORRIFICALLY by Joshua. Career changing KO. Francis has looked like a terminator, only rocked a couple times in MMA, never dropped.... If Francis takes that fight this year with Renan he gets finished again. His confidence looked gone he was shocked.

Things change quick all the time in combat sports. One day Francis P4P combat sports GOAT and then b2b KO losses in boxing and MMA. Its gonna happen.

Last edited:
If you didnt just see it Francis got dropped 3 times and KOd HORRIFICALLY by Joshua. Career changing KO. Francis has looked like a terminator, only rocked a couple times in MMA, never dropped.... If Francis takes that fight this year with Renan he gets finished again. His confidence looked gone he was shocked.

Things change quick all the time in combat sports. One day Francis P4P combat sports GOAT and then b2b KO losses in boxing and MMA. Its gonna happen.
Yeah I could see it happening now. Good thing he made some good money at least.

Ferreira can't wrestle to save his life. Got dominated on the ground by 3 people in the pfl, with two of them being LHWs. Francis could just pick him up, slam him, and finish him on the ground in the first round.

Ferreira can't wrestle to save his life. Got dominated on the ground by 3 people in the pfl, with two of them being LHWs. Francis could just pick him up, slam him, and finish him on the ground in the first round.

Francis has spent the last 2 years recovering from surgery and training nothing but boxing. He isnt gonna suddenly turn into DC and the distance in MMA striking is different. Stances and he got KOd badly he'll be hesitant specially with Renans power. Last time Francis fought someone with Renans power was Lewis.... And we saw what happened there.

Great money. What was it 40 or 50 mill combined with Fury and AJ? Set for life, generations.

His career is over though.

He will lose all of that money fast if he doesn't cut ties with his entourage. he should disappear and live a modest, low key lifestyle; and invest some of the money in a modest and stable business for the long term well being of himself and his family.

Back