Media Fernand Lopez Details Total Collapse Of Relationship With Francis Ngannou

Looks as though the coach was hoping for a little more visibility as Francis rose through the ranks. Francis may also be totally uncoachable, but the idea that he should apologize to his coaches for failure and credit them for all success seems a bit thirsty. “Francis tell them how good I am!”. Results should speak for themselves right? It’s the coaches job to train and prepare their fighter. If the fighter cannot be trained, why is he in camp at all? If he’s as stubborn as advertised, aren’t you just collecting part of his purse after fights? You must realize he’s not going to build his competitive life around your gym JUST because you discovered him. This just seems like sour grapes. Francis could very well be a HUGE asshole, but if that’s true, and he was taken on anyway......who is to blame there?

That's actually a good idea about using an ice cold towel instead of an ice bag.. Big ups to Ferdinand with that

Relationships require work to maintain. It's hard, people change and drift apart. Sometimes it's for the best but if you want it to work you need to put in the effort
That's true,But II don't think ngannou is a bad person, I'm sure I heard him giving thanks to mma factory and Fernand Lopez.

That's an utter shame man. Seems like there has been a complete mismatch in the perspectives of the coach and Ngannou to the point that Ngannou was actually hindered by the advice of his coach before the fight.

Because I mean, why change your entire fundamentals when your fundamentals are what got you to the top in the first place?

Too bad Ngannou seemed to be vulnerable to gassing + getting outgrappled in that fight.

Bro. Francis should have fought in that Stipe fight like his reward was to rawdog a cam model if he actually won that fight against Stipe or something.

You know the things that men do for women if he's truly in love w/her.

Also Francis potentially lurking here on Sherdog forums is eyeopening.
Youre the dumbest dude on this site

Gullibility off the charts

Francis is almost persona non grata in most gym in France,most of his former friend say he is a very bad human being, apparently they gave him food a place to sleep and train helped him with paperwork when he was homeless and he never said thank u or even paid his part to the gym even after the ufc.this and plenty of shit like that.some people will said u don't help him so he can give u back etc but apparently he was a straight up douche about it and even say no to lopez when he asked him to pay at least his gym membership.bullied some people too.you know when people say they only get a part of the mobey because training camp are expensive,well that was not a problem for him.

Back