Media Fernand Lopez Details Total Collapse Of Relationship With Francis Ngannou

Cliffs:

Says Francis wanted to KO Stipe in the 5th
Says Francis didn't feel good before fight with Overeem
Says Francis is addicted to cam models
Says he wants to rematch Rozenstruik
Says Francis is would spend too much time on Sherdog and that was the main factor in their falling out

Also says Francis smelled like booze and cigarettes before most training sessions
You kidding or serious about Francis being on Sherdog?

i believe Fernand. Ngannou fights instinctually and he hasn't change. his most technical fight was vs Arlovski, i've said it in many threads, where he was patient and set Arlovski up with feints, good distance control, and pressure with his footwork. he's never looked as good as that.

Watch the video. I literally just quoted what he said, you glass- jawed rat.

send location

Come on down the 405. But I don't think you'll want to hit a girl.

I can understand Ngannou's addiction for cam models. Considering where he's from and what the women look like there, those cam models that he sees online must all be 10/10s to him.

Like a kid at an arcade, except for adults :D

7a.jpg

C2A01F48-5445-4C6B-BB09-B549DE868D40.jpeg

This guy just sounds like a butt hurt coach knowing he won't get any more money from him. Francis just thinks that there is some other coach that will take him to the next level and this guy is just throwing him under the bus. Not a good look

Cliffs:

Says Francis is would spend too much time on Sherdog and that was the main factor in their falling out

Also says Francis smelled like booze and cigarettes before most training sessions
Lmao i was still on board with the cam models but you lost me at lurking on the dawg

That fight was probably the most disastrous and worst performance I’ve seen from a title challenger, I would be frustrated if I was his coach too.

Watched this previously. Francis is an egomaniac apparently. But tbf, Fernand seems to have a brah mentality.

When Francis lost to Stipe , everyone blamed his coaches. And Francis didn't stop them even if Fernand did train him to deal with wrestling.

Cliffs:

Don’t forget the part at 2:31 where he says Francis met BJ Penn at the airport.

Cliffs:

Lol, this is not what Fernand Lopez said.

Basically, Fernand's game plan for the Francis-Stipe fight was for Francis to use his footwork to keep his distance from Stipe in order to avoid being taken down and to have many opportunities to hit Stipe throughout the fight. Fernand also spent 90% of the training camp improving Francis' wrestling in case Francis needed to eventually grapple with Stipe.

However, Francis had become arrogant, over-confident, and uncoachable and refused to follow Fernand's game plan. Instead, Francis believed that he could simply bum-rush Stipe and knock him out with one punch. Fernand tried to warn Francis that that was a stupid game plan because Stipe is a former Golden Glove boxing champion, would likely be able to avoid the quick knock-out, and would then take advantage of Francis' careless head-hunting strategy to take him down, but Francis refused to listen.

After Francis lost to Stipe as predicted, Fernand expected Francis to publicly apologize to his coaches for not following their game plan, so that they wouldn't seem like terrible coaches and be blamed for the loss, but Francis never did. Francis basically let the public believe that his coaches were the ones responsible for his terrible game plan and performance.

Fernand also explained that the towel he draped on Francis in between rounds was an ice-cold towel. Fernand explained that using an ice-cold towel is an even better method for cooling off fighters than using a bag of ice, which is what most other coaches use. However, a lot of people incorrectly assumed that the towel that Fernand draped on Francis was a normal one and therefore criticized Fernand for not cooling Francis down in between rounds. Again, Fernand expected Francis to explain to the public that the towel was ice-cold and designed for maximal cooling, so that Fernand wouldn't seem like a terrible coach and be blamed for Francis' poor physical performance, but Francis never did.

Lastly, Fernand pointed out that after Francis made it to the UFC, he has never publicly thanked his gym or coaches for their contribution to his success, despite the fact that Fernand helped Francis go from literally being homeless to being one of the best fighters in the world. For all of the reasons above (and for many other reasons that he hinted at, but decided not to share), he believes that Francis is not a good person and that eventually people will find out how bad of a person he is.

Last edited:
Let he who has not donated to cam whores cast the first stone.

i haven't, p**ns are free if u know where to look, even paid stuffs are not that expensive and gives better performance than cam girls. if u want the real stuff, seek a real girl (or guy or whatever floats ur boat).

Back