Feminist sues people who made her famous for the catcall video

I dunno.

On the one hand, I don't much see that she has a claim for damages.

On the other hand, I can get where she might think "Well, shit, that caught on and brought in a hell of a lot more revenue than I expected; I can haz sum?"

I'm also a little suspicious that the video is mostly fake, but I live in Canada, so what do I know?

And I'm also not sure I think most of those comments qualify as harassment.

Guy sees pretty girl. Guy tries to engage with pretty girl. Pretty girl snarls and keeps walking. Guy leaves her be. Sounds about right to me.

(The guys following her down the street are waaaaay out of line, though.)

I dunno.

On the other hand, I can get where she might think "Well, shit, that caught on and brought in a hell of a lot more revenue than I expected; I can haz sum?"

I'm also a little suspicious that the video is mostly fake, but I live in Canada, so what do I know?

Guy sees pretty girl. Guy tries to engage with pretty girl. Pretty girl snarls and keeps walking. Guy leaves her be. Sounds about right to me.

That's pretty much how things go in the NYC area.

200 dollars for walking down the dam street. Fuck her. She got paid more than she is worth.

For 10 hours, which still comes out to $20/hr for walking

I dunno.

I am also from Canada. We must be way more polite with our cat calling

I am also from Canada. We must be way more polite with our cat calling

I was about to say that NYC isn't indicative of how the rest of the US acts, generally speaking. Then I remembered that I've seen some hotties out in the world and gave a double take and exclaimed, "Good Lord!" more than a few times.

I was about to say that NYC isn't indicative of how the rest of the US acts, generally speaking. Then I remembered that I've seen some hotties out in the world and gave a double take and exclaimed, "Good Lord!" more than a few times.

It is like whenever I see a hot pregnant chick and ask her if she wants twins.

Hey, wasn't that the name of the 15 year old Seinfeld was giving the bidness to? If so, she was hot and titty things.

It was.

She was 17 though.

RHclO.jpg

936full-shoshanna-lonstein-gruss.jpg

:eek:

Looks like feminists aren't paying their women equal wages again

Oh wait, it was never about equality or fairness, it was always a power grab

i love feminists. they wear their issues on their shirt collar, then direct everyone to it. from the feminists i know in person, lack of orgasm may be their main underlying issue. of course this is just a broad generalisation, or a generalisation about broads... what do i know? i steer clear of them like the plague.

we need to some buff guy to walk by say a Curves, and record what the big biddies say about him or whatnot...

maybe he can sue for emotional trauma or whatnot

also still waiting for the first guy to drunkely bang a fat girl, and then claim he couldn't consent and was thus raped.......

it doesn't work that way? my bad

Back