Feminist sues people who made her famous for the catcall video

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Shoshana Roberts ​filed suit against producer Robert Bliss and the nonprofit anti-harassment group Hollaback!​ — plus YouTube, Google and TGI Friday’s,​ which parodied the video in an ad​ ​​– for more than $500,000, according to the new Manhattan filing.

The three-page document is vague on why Roberts feels she’s been wrong​ed.

Roberts told The Village Voice, “It’s frustrating when the nonprofit gets donations, and the director gets ad revenue, and I get people wanting to slit my throat.”

Roberts still prominently displays a link to the video, boasting about its “40+ million views” on her professional website with the social media hashtags #catcallgirl and #clawsareout.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/14/actress-in-viral-catcall-video-sues-man-who-made-her-famous/

i hope she wins the lawsuit because shes fking hot

correction_street_harassment_video.jpg

Sounds jelly that the people who made that silly video are getting paid and she's not getting money for simply walking on camera.

Even for a non-profit. She should clearly be making more than the initial $200 she was paid for.

She looks angry.

Like she'd slit your dick or something.

Roberts told The Village Voice, “It’s frustrating when the nonprofit gets donations, and the director gets ad revenue, and I get people wanting to slit my throat.”

Tell that to Pier Paolo Pasolini you dumb shit

What is funny is that it is not the video or anything that makes people want to slit her throat. It is that she is a feminist. Sue some old feminist bitch.

[Yt]b1XGPvbWn0A[/MEDIA]

Since when does "God bless you, have a good evening" qualify as a cat call?

"I just saw $1000!" had me cracking up.

200 dollars for walking down the dam street. Fuck her. She got paid more than she is worth.

She's kinda got a Stephanie McMahon thing going on.

Back