Feminist sues people who made her famous for the catcall video

also still waiting for the first guy to drunkely bang a fat girl, and then claim he couldn't consent and was thus raped.......

it doesn't work that way? my bad

Which side are you on? Do you think women can rape men or no?

i just it's funny that everytime you see ads for that, rampant in the US military, it always pertains to woman.
it's like men don't have imparied judgement when drinking or something....

It was.

She was 17 though.

RHclO.jpg

936full-shoshanna-lonstein-gruss.jpg

:eek:

Nice orbs.

She's not entitled to anything more than they agreed upon. Just because the video went big, doesn't mean she deserves some of the revenue.

Yeah getting noticed and complemented so much worse than being fat and invisible.

There's a reason cat-calling is sometimes endearing. The guy keeps it moving. She may find this embarassing because now she's frozen in amber. Kind of like being "fat and invisible." Most women prefer compliments for things they put an effort towards.

It's a slippery slope.. all these feminists will all end up towards Islam in the end

Corbin.jpg

How many people actually recognize this chick in real life from the video? Just looking for a pay out, imo. Pretty sad.

It's a slippery slope.. all these feminists will all end up towards Islam in the end

Corbin.jpg

Definition of a try hard.

Hopefully she decides to "go native" and moves to northern Iraq.

This is why people shake their heads while saying "white people"

So an actor/model got paid a flat rate... Isn't that how it always works?

Sounds jelly that the people who made that silly video are getting paid and she's not getting money for simply walking on camera.

Yeaaaaa..... like Holllaback was gonna actually make political changes.

She joined a shady group thats only possible contribution to society. Was to push for more, poor minorities to be put in jail.......(thats fucked up)

Btw she kinda looks like Slash from guns and roses.

I swear some people just try too hard to be contrarian.

And lol at the link behind the image, not a fan of islam?

I have the image saved in my documents, but uploading it felt like too much work, so I went to google images and searched for it instead.

Serious question, wtf are the donations supposed to go towards? How do you spend that money to stop catcalling? Lmao the whole thing was retarded, and this broad doesn't deserve another penny then what she agreed to.

Serious question, wtf are the donations supposed to go towards? How do you spend that money to stop catcalling? Lmao the whole thing was retarded, and this broad doesn't deserve another penny then what she agreed to.

The money was to go toward writing bills to punish catcallers....

I feel like the thread title should read "oblivious biggot, sues oblivious biggots"

I looked her up and she is engaged to a skinny ginger guy. I really woulda thought she was a rug muncher. Also she has lost probably 20 pounds.

And Fuckkkkkkk, the 2011 pic of Seinfeld's girlfriend is sexy.

I kind of feel bad for her because people have a "face" and a name that ties her with that fail of a video she starred in, which then also lead to numerous parody videos.

Back