Feminism Was Created To Destabilize Society

Feminism has zero influence on my life.

Congratulations, hopefully you live on a ranch far from western civilization, and don't watch TV. You're free, but many men are not so lucky.

Population numbers are dying out in the west due to feminism. Darwin 101. No kids, no humans. They can take feminism to the grave alone, while sub-Saharan Africa, India and China will take over the world.

Clearly you dont know my x wife

Clearly u don't know my mother.

Amazing woman

And sorry to hear ur Ex was a shit. We've all been there man.

Why are people surprised that the person who carries the baby inside of THEM for 9 months might be SLIGHTLY better at nurturing children.

Not all women but the overwhelming majority.

Congratulations, hopefully you live on a ranch far from western civilization, and don't watch TV. You're free, but many men are not so lucky.
Does something you only see on the internet and tv really effect your life though?

Does something you only see on the internet and tv really effect your life though?

It depends; a few weeks ago I saw a video, for example, of how they slaughter cows in meat plants these days. I used to think it was a little humane, but it was truly sick. I'll be honest, I have a hard time looking at beef the same way after that. Then when I read that about 20 percent of those cows are pregnant (late pregnancies) and what they do to the calf. Look, I'm big into leather craft, boots, etc., but it's a tough pill to swallow.

That's just one example though; when you have people, general people, taking cultural cues from what they see on TV or in the movies, it's going to affect the culture. If that means lots of this intersectional, "third wave" feminism, then that seeps down too, and it affects how women treat men. You can already see how out of hand a lot of millenials are on college campuses. Everybody knows how ridiculous trigger warnings and the echo chambers known as safe spaces are, but most people are too afraid to oppose it. These ideas spread to kids in traditional media, social media, and in the classroom. What I'm saying is, we need to keep our guards up with this stuff before it becomes the new normal.

Feminism was created because women couldn't vote, work, hold public office etc etc.

As much as we all hate what feminism has warped into lets not stoop to their level making up complete and utter shit that only a moron would believe.
Who's "their" here?

I do get bored watching youtube bollocks before he/she throws one at me to look at. I'd rather an actual conversation.

It depends; a few weeks ago I saw a video, for example, of how they slaughter cows in meat plants these days. I used to think it was a little humane, but it was truly sick. I'll be honest, I have a hard time looking at beef the same way after that. Then when I read that about 20 percent of those cows are pregnant (late pregnancies) and what they do to the calf. Look, I'm big into leather craft, boots, etc., but it's a tough pill to swallow.

That's just one example though; when you have people, general people, taking cultural cues from what they see on TV or in the movies, it's going to affect the culture. If that means lots of this intersectional, "third wave" feminism, then that seeps down too, and it affects how women treat men. You can already see how out of hand a lot of millenials are on college campuses. Everybody knows how ridiculous trigger warnings and the echo chambers known as safe spaces are, but most people are too afraid to oppose it. These ideas spread to kids in traditional media, social media, and in the classroom. What I'm saying is, we need to keep our guards up with this stuff before it becomes the new normal.

I agree with that but feel people go overboard with the doom and gloom. These are a fraction of a fraction of one percent of the population, and most people know they're batshit insane. If you went by threads on sherdog you would think feminists are cutting dudes balls off in the street,

I feel like I need to 'study' feminism to be allowed to join this thred, I feel inadequate.

I suffered the pay scale problem till I sorted that out and over sold every man in my role. I'm equal.

Thread needs more lizard people.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Clearly u don't know my mother.

Amazing woman

And sorry to hear ur Ex was a shit. We've all been there man.

Why are people surprised that the person who carries the baby inside of THEM for 9 months might be SLIGHTLY better at nurturing children.

Not all women but the overwhelming majority.

Lol, never had kids, we both recognized that was not a good idea. Not being a nurturing person is not necessarily a bad thing.

Anyways, my point was just that all women are different. Have different wants and needs, etc.

Population numbers are dying out in the west due to feminism. Darwin 101. No kids, no humans. They can take feminism to the grave alone, while sub-Saharan Africa, India and China will take over the world.
Because if there is anything history has taught us it's that the most populous nation is ALWAYS the dominant one.

You forget the third option: Waves upon waves of white Europeans converting to Islam ! If they see their power fading to progressives and feminists, their salvation will lie with the last bastion that still values patriarchy - Islam. I assure you that if Western men were to choose between these two;

make_me_sandwich2.jpg

iStock_000019176027XSmall.jpg

they'd choose the latter.

So they'd cave in to Islam? Hmmmm...

I thought the 3rd option would be some fire-breathing stuff like, White men stand up, realize they created Western Civilization and everything on the planet and destroy both Islamism and feminism and reinstate the 18th century where both women and nonwhites knew their place.

So they'd cave in to Islam? Hmmmm...

I thought the 3rd option would be some fire-breathing stuff like, White men stand up, realize they created Western Civilization and everything on the planet and destroy both Islamism and feminism and reinstate the 18th century where both women and nonwhites knew their place.

If men of color can embrace Western Patriarchy and assimilate, I have no issues with a multi-colored Europe/US. The problem is, people of color who come to the US and Europe tend to hold on to their cultures and try very hard to make sure their kids don't assimilate; this goes for Asians, Arabs, East Indians, etc ....

If men of color can embrace Western Patriarchy and assimilate, I have no issues with a multi-colored Europe/US. The problem is, people of color who come to the US and Europe tend to hold on to their cultures and try very hard to make sure their kids don't assimilate; this goes for Asians, Arabs, East Indians, etc ....

As long as white genocide is achieved, I could really go either way, to be frank.

I've no problem growing a beard and praying 5 times a day just the same as I could live under under stifling matriarchy where men can't vote or own property.

Back