Feminism Was Created To Destabilize Society

Feminism was created because women couldn't vote, work, hold public office etc etc.

As much as we all hate what feminism has warped into lets not stoop to their level making up complete and utter shit that only a moron would believe.

I agree to an extent but i feel there is feminism which i support in principle and there is radical feminism which is just nutty , similar to Islam / radical islam

If men of color can embrace Western Patriarchy and assimilate, I have no issues with a multi-colored Europe/US. The problem is, people of color who come to the US and Europe tend to hold on to their cultures and try very hard to make sure their kids don't assimilate; this goes for Asians, Arabs, East Indians, etc ....
What evidence do you have that they " try very hard to make sure theirkids don't assimilate " ?

I've lived in two very ethnically /culturally diverse cities in Miami and Vancouver and that wasn't my experience.

feminism was created to say that females are shit and they should behave more like males because males are worthwhile.

lol at all these jackasses

since women now have a choice to do something else besides being submissive domestic servant slash sex object that surely means our whole society is going to fall apart and it's a conspiracy orchestrated by illuminati

sad and pathetic insecurity

you are on the wrong side of history and no amount of whining is going to bring the good old days back

lol at all these jackasses

since women now have a choice to do something else besides being submissive domestic servant slash sex object that surely means our whole society is going to fall apart and it's a conspiracy orchestrated by illuminati

sad and pathetic insecurity

you are on the wrong side of history and no amount of whining is going to bring the good old days back

Birth rates are falling dramatically because of this. It's becoming a matter of human survival in some western countries such as Scandinavia. Danes will disappear soon as their birth rate is darwinly critical at 1.3 child per family. Muslims, India, sub-Saharan Africa have over 4. Good bye west. Thank you feminism.

Back