Feminism Was Created To Destabilize Society

Actually feminism was created to piss off beta boys and neckbeards.

The Left in general destabalizes society. Abolishing traditions without sincerely asking why those traditions deserve to be abolished, ostensibly for the sake of 'progress'.
Feminism cannot fill masculinity's shoes.
Government is not an adequate replacement for 'God'.
Reason is a poor replacement for faith.

you got a perty mouth.

false. feminism was created because nothing is ever enough for women.

Yes this is how it is in many places now I agree. It's just debatable if that is best for society. I emphasize though that I do support everyone having the freedom to do what they want. I just think one parent working and one staying home with the kids is a better situation.
Well I am very skeptical of the claim that "we are biologically wired that way".

What is the argument that women with careers isn't what is best for society? It seems obvious to me that having women "stay in the kitchen" would be a massive waste of talent (aside from the moral arguments for equality).

Not necessarily the way you put it. Like I said in my post I don't care what women do. if a woman wants to be a feminist that's her prerogative.

It is my observation, and opinion. that women would be far happier rearing youngins,baking cookies, being the loving nurturers to a MAN and her kids like God designed them hormonally and intrinsically to be.

When women balk against their natures you get a lot of depressed women who try to derive self worth from their educational, or work related accomplishments.
Just Like feminism would want them to do.

Abort your baby

Sleep your way to a management position on the job

You are equal to a man in a marriage (two starting quarterbacks Neva work)

Don't be caught dead wearing a long dress but daisy Dukes and booty shorts are fine.

It's odd when we see how people react when my wife happily says she's a stay at home mom. Other women look at her and IMO their body language is like "stay at home mom?!?!" Dread the thought" "she is such a loser"

When in actuality if she isn't pissed at something I've said or done she's happy being a mom don't know about wife lol. But def a stay at home mom.

This is probably the dumbest thing I've read in the war room. And that includes ripkskater "hearing" from a woman on YouTube that Obama would be shot in the head, and Colby discussing his theories on the Jewish anti Christ.

It's hard to imagine a grown adult man with such stupid thoughts, yet here we are.

Just my opinion, of course.

Well I am very skeptical of the claim that "we are biologically wired that way".

What is the argument that women with careers isn't what is best for society? It seems obvious to me that having women "stay in the kitchen" would be a massive waste of talent (aside from the moral arguments for equality).

My argument is more about both parents working while nobody is raising the child. If women wanted to work while men stay home that could theoretically work too. A lot of men aren't willing to do that though, and I think women are better on average then men in the nurturing department.

In Europe, if Western Traditional Patriarchy doesn't purge progressives and feminists, Islam will.

Feminists and their beta males won't stand a chance against a raging Muslim population.

This is what I always wondered: How does the Angry White Male contingent make sense of two of their biggest enemies- Islam and feminism- being perfectly incompatible with each other?

Obviously white genocide is the endgame for both, but are they coordinating their attacks? Will they focus on white annihilation first and then fight it out between them to see who's king of the hill? Or will they end up fighting each other and canibilize their efforts?

My argument is more about both parents working while nobody is raising the child. If women wanted to work while men stay home that could theoretically work too. A lot of men aren't willing to do that though, and I think women are better on average then men in the nurturing department.
My wife stays at home with the kids, I work two jobs to make up for it. There are two reasons for that: #1 she is a far superior nurturer than I. #2 I have a greater earning potential. Everyone wins.

If she made more, I probably would have opted to stay home.

When I read an OP like this, I'm not only surprised that people are as simple as they are, but that intelligent posters would actually bite on something like this.

You've been around here long enough that it shouldn't surprise you anymore.

My wife stays at home with the kids, I work two jobs to make up for it. There are two reasons for that: #1 she is a far superior nurturer than I. #2 I have a greater earning potential. Everyone wins.

If she made more, I probably would have opted to stay home.

I think that's the situation a lot of people are in. Generally speaking men are more motivated toward working and women are better at nurturing.

Of course that's only speaking generally, there's a lot of variation out there. If the woman is a better earner and the man the better at nurturing I think that's fine too.

It's more that both parents shouldn't be working imo, but these days that's often not an option.

You're a good man putting your family first like that.

It's odd when we see how people react when my wife happily says she's a stay at home mom. Other women look at her and IMO their body language is like "stay at home mom?!?!" Dread the thought" "she is such a loser"

When in actuality if she isn't pissed at something I've said or done she's happy being a mom don't know about wife lol. But def a stay at home mom.

My wife gets the same reaction. Originally this was only going to be until the kids were in school, and then she would go back to work, but now we've decided our family has it a lot better with me working a little bit more to allow her to stay home. Kids get a loving nurturer, house stays clean, she has the opportunity in the warmer months to garden fruits and vegetables as well as raise rabbits and chickens so our family eats healthier. Home cooked meals, etc, etc.

Don't be caught dead wearing a long dress but daisy Dukes and booty shorts are fine.

for the record Daisy Dukes are awesome

My wife gets the same reaction. Originally this was only going to be until the kids were in school, and then she would go back to work, but now we've decided our family has it a lot better with me working a little bit more to allow her to stay home. Kids get a loving nurturer, house stays clean, she has the opportunity in the warmer months to garden fruits and vegetables as well as raise rabbits and chickens so our family eats healthier. Home cooked meals, etc, etc.

for the record Daisy Dukes are awesome

Well sorry but I'm not surprised at your post lol.

I knew a long time ago that you and I were separated at birth. A conservative that is pro Union,loves MMA, and has a wife that gardens...wow.

This is probably the dumbest thing I've read in the war room. And that includes ripkskater "hearing" from a woman on YouTube that Obama would be shot in the head, and Colby discussing his theories on the Jewish anti Christ.

It's hard to imagine a grown adult man with such stupid thoughts, yet here we are.

Just my opinion, of course.

Lol. Are you saying you've never read in the WR that we come from monkeys, excuse me primates 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 million years ago because a prof said so?

If you have, and you don't think that that shit is hilarious then you sir are satire challenged.

Well sorry but I'm not surprised at your post lol.

I knew a long time ago that you and I were separated at birth. A conservative that is pro Union,loves MMA, and has a wife that gardens...wow.
You forgot a love of bubble-gum chewing and that other thing.

I agree with you but I don't think the sex difference when it comes to child care are very large if they exist at all so I would imagine there would be many exceptions to that general trend. I also think its important to keep in mind the changes in the economy and society. The developed world is a one of a service economy where women can compete with men in most careers and in fact they are outpacing men in education and in many cities young childless women with degrees are earning as much, if not slightly more than, their male peers so we could be seeing a future where the male housekeeper is more commonly the reasonable option.

Yes the children are viewed as cogs in the machine, to be molded to the whims of those in power. Often to the detriment of the children themselves. This soviet style outlook is creeping in more and more, and is made more efficient by centralization and advancements in behavioral sciences and psychology.

This is not the views of the educators themselves, but the view of those designing the system. One reason why the Rockefeller institute is so involved in education.

That's why I made the decision to home school. I believe public schools esp are not conducive to a child's academic enrichment,or their emotional well being, and burgeoning seen I of id, and super ego.

I'm not against socialization per second. I'm for socialization as the mother and the father as the "teacher" and the family and extended family as the socialization cohorts.

Also I will keep responding to your posts until you reply to me.if that doesn't work..... I will flood your inbox with flattering pm's. If still no attention I will resort to full on cyber stalking you.

Red pill or blue pill you pick your reality with me IDL

Last edited:
I agree with you but I don't think the sex difference when it comes to child care are very large if they exist at all so I would imagine there would be many exceptions to that general trend. I also think its important to keep in mind the changes in the economy and society. The developed world is a one of a service economy where women can compete with men in most careers and in fact they are outpacing men in education and in many cities young childless women with degrees are earning as much, if not slightly more than, their male peers so we could be seeing a future where the male housekeeper is more commonly the reasonable option.

Yeah I meant that in the most general sense. There will always be a lot of people that don't that traditional mold. To me it's really just important that someone is home with the kids that is good with children. Both parents working full time is rough on kids.

You do all realize that Leave it to Beaver wasn't real and wasn't an accurate portrayal of reality, right? RIGHT?

There may be a short period like that, cause many women today are desperately trying to prove themselves, and i don't get why. Eventually they'll realize being a career driven person sucks, is boring and bad for your health.

Back