Female Fighters and cauliflower ears

hateuall

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Cant seem to remember seeing any female fighter with cauliflower ears, are they not as commited to their training/fighting as the men, or do they just protect their ears better? Maybe they use some kind of magic ointment that

ronda-ear.jpg

image65233.jpg

edit:
damn you fuckers are fast

Cant seem to remember seeing any female fighter with cauliflower ears, are they not as commited to their training/fighting as the men, or do they just protect their ears better? Maybe they use some kind of magic ointment that

Ugh....that's really disgusting on a man, but on a woman it's 10X worse!

Cauliflower ears may not be the most attractive attribute but it has a bonding element to it.

I saw a Swedish tv show where one of the hosts (a mma fighter with cauliflower ears) traveled to Tunisia and when they were walking down a street, a Tunisian man walked up to him and pointed to his own and the hosts Cauliflower ears. He was a wrestler and they began to wrestle in the street.

The brotherhood of cauliflower ears knows no geographical boundaries.

Ugh....that's really disgusting on a man, but on a woman it's 10X worse!

Eh. I don't find it to be gross at all. Looks weird, sure, but I'm not disgusted by it. It's just a puffy ear, not an open wound or anything. :icon_lol:

The most disgusting thing about cauliflower ear is the name. Cauliflower is horrible.

Would not lick.
For the record, I'd lick Miesha Tate's cauliflower ear without hesitation. Just thought I'd share.

Last edited:
You don't notice it as much on female fighters because they have longer hair plus there are significantly less female fighters. There is your answer.

I think they're disgusting, if I were a fighter this would be something I would be worried about.

Cauliflower ears may not be the most attractive attribute but it has a bonding element to it.

I saw a Swedish tv show where one of the hosts (a mma fighter with cauliflower ears) traveled to Tunisia and when they were walking down a street, a Tunisian man walked up to him and pointed to his own and the hosts Cauliflower ears. He was a wrestler and they began to wrestle in the street.

that's beautiful,brah

:icon_lol:

Marloes has pretty bad cauli too:

Cris-Cyborg-vs-Marloes-Coenen-MMA.jpg

(Cris on the other hand has not)

Back