Female Fighters and cauliflower ears

Cant seem to remember seeing any female fighter with cauliflower ears, are they not as commited to their training/fighting as the men, or do they just protect their ears better? Maybe they use some kind of magic ointment that

Marloes has pretty bad cauli too:

Cris-Cyborg-vs-Marloes-Coenen-MMA.jpg

(Cris on the other hand has not)

Can a cyborg get cauliflower?

On a man it's cool... not so much on a woman...

Some people are more susceptible to it than others. I wrested for 11 years and didn't get any until very late in that span. I knew kids who would have it after one season. I had mine drained 5 times in 6 days at one point and it came coming back bigger. I eventally had plastic surgery to fix it and it looks basically normal.

Kyra Gracie is like a thousand time BJJ world champ and possess perfect ears.

Cant seem to remember seeing any female fighter with cauliflower ears, are they not as commited to their training/fighting as the men, or do they just protect their ears better? Maybe they use some kind of magic ointment that

Kyra Gracie is like a thousand time BJJ world champ and possess perfect ears.

some people just never get it; for some reason. I've seen BB who train everyday and not have the cauli (not many mind you).

Cauliflower ears may not be the most attractive attribute but it has a bonding element to it.

I saw a Swedish tv show where one of the hosts (a mma fighter with cauliflower ears) traveled to Tunisia and when they were walking down a street, a Tunisian man walked up to him and pointed to his own and the hosts Cauliflower ears. He was a wrestler and they began to wrestle in the street.

The brotherhood of cauliflower ears knows no geographical boundaries.

Haha that's awesome.

FU guys I love my cauliflower ear...

Cauliflower ears may not be the most attractive attribute but it has a bonding element to it.

I saw a Swedish tv show where one of the hosts (a mma fighter with cauliflower ears) traveled to Tunisia and when they were walking down a street, a Tunisian man walked up to him and pointed to his own and the hosts Cauliflower ears. He was a wrestler and they began to wrestle in the street.

The brotherhood of cauliflower ears knows no geographical boundaries.

that's pretty cool

You can get them drained and treated as you go along before they get too bad. A lot of men choose not to do this as it is a bit of a badge of honor among wrestlers.

if you want it you just practice without headgear, im assuming most girls practice with their headgear to avoid it whereas many guys purposefully dont wear headgear during practice because they want it as a badge of honor

Randys is the worst i can think off or James Thompson.

Female fighters tbh...I dont look at thier ears during the stare down or fight.

some people just never get it; for some reason. I've seen BB who train everyday and not have the cauli (not many mind you).

No, actually I get it, I train BJJ too and also don't have cauliflower ears. But Kyra said once that she takes care. Whenever she feels that her ears are getting close to this, she takes care and such. She also use lotions and protection.

I have it in both ears and I take really good care of it when I get it.

I think how you get it depends on your style. If you are a grinder and use your head as a weapon you are getting it. If you have a looser game and pass taller then you are less likey to get it.

Oh and dont play halfguard if you dont want it.

Back