Female Fighters and cauliflower ears

Marloes has pretty bad cauli too:

Cris-Cyborg-vs-Marloes-Coenen-MMA.jpg

(Cris on the other hand has not)

Marloes > Tate > Rousey

Waaaaay hotter in my book

Cauliflower ears may not be the most attractive attribute but it has a bonding element to it.

I saw a Swedish tv show where one of the hosts (a mma fighter with cauliflower ears) traveled to Tunisia and when they were walking down a street, a Tunisian man walked up to him and pointed to his own and the hosts Cauliflower ears. He was a wrestler and they began to wrestle in the street.

The brotherhood of cauliflower ears knows no geographical boundaries.

Name of the show? Rallarsving?

Cauliflower ears are truly beautiful(in an abstract way).

I personally find them to be pretty gross. Is there no way to fix them? Plastic surgery maybe?

Everyone knows its cuz female fighters don't train as hard lol jk

You don't see it often because its easier to hide with the longer hair, plus I doubt that the women see it as a "badge of honor" the way the guys do

I personally find them to be pretty gross. Is there no way to fix them? Plastic surgery maybe?

Yes, they can be fixed with plastic surgery. But might as well wait until after your professional career to fix them. And some guys wear them as badges of honor.

I think i heard that if you drain the excess blood soon after the damage, you can avoid it getting too bad. But a lot of guys seem to like it.

I thought a number of them did have at least some cauliflower ear, it's just easier to cover up as a woman because of the hair. Also, women might also do the ear draining more to keep it looking less alien as possible. Randy may look distinguished with cabbage-ears but women tend to hate any type of deformity or scar.

Many women haven't been wrestling as long, and the girls i know who train are much more conscious about wearing ear protection.

That said, it is curious how I can't find any examples. Even McMann has pretty ears.

sara-mcmann1.jpg

Cauliflower ears may not be the most attractive attribute but it has a bonding element to it.

I saw a Swedish tv show where one of the hosts (a mma fighter with cauliflower ears) traveled to Tunisia and when they were walking down a street, a Tunisian man walked up to him and pointed to his own and the hosts Cauliflower ears. He was a wrestler and they began to wrestle in the street.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuz_42SDaYU

They were filming a museum and the guard came to tell them to stop but then he saw the host's cauliflower ears and they started to wrestle. The Tunisian guy was nation team wrestler in -48kg apparently.

I see cauliflower ears as battle scars which gain my respect

This. I always knew who the serious wrestlers were back in the day, when I'd run into them at a store or something and they've got serious Cauli.

Worst womyn's cauli I can think of is Saori Yoshida

0908SaoriYoshida.jpg

I read an interview with Sofia Mattsson (world & euro champ in wrestling) where she said that cauli isn't such a big problem for women because they 'look after it' more than men do. Indeed there seem to be lots of guys who consider it desirable on themselves - like the infamous 'how do I give myself cauli' threads you sometimes see...

I got the cauliflower surgically removed from my left ear as I was having a hard time hearing. Now it looks mostly normal but sometimes I do miss it when I see all my fighter friends with their deformed ears.

Cant seem to remember seeing any female fighter with cauliflower ears, are they not as commited to their training/fighting as the men, or do they just protect their ears better? Maybe they use some kind of magic ointment that

I would think the women are more likely to get it drained and not let it go until its a pork rhind

Back