Crime Female backpackers decapitated while hiking in Morocco

I think there is a difference between posting a video of crime on say Reddit than posting a rape and murder on the victims mothers FB
Common sense seems to be getting eradicated faster than bees.

Criminal Harassment can carry a max sentence of up to a 10 years. Posting on the mother's FB certainly falls under the legal definition of criminal harassment. They don't live in the US tho, so not sure how their country views it. If anything, I thought European countries were harder on stuff like that, but I haven't followed this story at all. I just popped in this morning and made a quick comment lol.

Generally, criminal harassment entails intentionally targeting someone else with behavior that is meant to alarm, annoy, torment or terrorize them. Not all petty annoyances constitute harassment. ... Harassment charges can range from misdemeanor to high level felony charges.

edit: I am very much for free speech, but I don't consider it free speech/expression to target a mom like this. I consider it malicious and nothing to do with free speech. So if a case like this ever saw a trial, I would hope the judge would throw the book at them.
Well shit Happy Man told me America was too free for anyone to go to jail for posting a video @Happy Man

i'd like to see it. not one to shy away from the horrors of life. thanks
I can relate to this. I'm that guy that always watches the video. Now matter how many warnings. No matter how vile the contents are. I always watch.

But I can honestly say I wish I skipped this one.

thinking about the type of person that would post that shit on the victims mother's FB.....that person just wants to watch the world burn. And is a sick fuck.

Ah the war room... confirming my biases since 2009 (and banning me because of them lol)

mind blowing how people never, ever, seem to learn.

They want to be all "omg such adventure XD lol XD lets go OVERSEAS lol XD YOLO onelife2live omg lol FREESPIRIT" and go to 3rd world shit holes.

its triple retarded when you are a young pretty blonde female.

God damn it.

I tried so hard not to laugh at that.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-beheading-scandinavian-hiker

Awwww looks like the savage 'regrets' beheading one of the hikers. I'm thinking it's because this fucking scum bag got caught, otherwise who knows how many other innocents would have fell to his blade.

Public castration, torture, and a final beheading for all of the fuckers involved in this. Send a message now or it will continue to fester

Awwww looks like the savage 'regrets' beheading one of the hikers. I'm thinking it's because this fucking scum bag got caught, otherwise who knows how many other innocents would have fell to his blade.

Public castration, torture, and a final beheading for all of the fuckers involved in this. Send a message now or it will continue to fester

Burn him like the pilot in the video he likely jacked off to.

I have hiked in many different parts of the world. There a few rules to follow to avoid this type of stuff.

1. Travel with a local guide
2. Travel in larger groups.
3. Females never travel without males. If you cant understand that, you aren’t prepared enough to hike in remote areas. Stick to well traveled areas in countries known for being trail friendly.
4. Travel armed in some way. If you can’t fly with a weapon, buy it there...I always had a knife on my hip and a straight razor in my boot.

The number 1 tip......and it is especially for women. There are so many places that are safe all over Europe and North America. Don’t be so adventurous that you put your safety 2nd. Stay away from the allure of exotic locales and use your head.
These are good tips and honestly can be applied anywhere. It's sad but human history is littered with men preying on women. It's important for women to recognize the world as it is and not as it could or should be and accept this and not go running off into the night thinking you're invincible because you're empowered. Most predatory men are looking for easy prey so just having a male present deters all but the unhinged.

Thanks for posting this update.

And yeah, that 'i regret it' rings quite hollow, in view of the severity of the crime.

24 people involved? Seems like an isolated incident. Lone nut thing. Evil white people and all that.

fuck this no cruel and unusual punishment. the punishment should be no more cruel and unusual than the crime committed! have him gang raped and beheaded while is parents watch it! and since they raised such a POS of a human being, they deserve it too!

24 people involved? Seems like an isolated incident. Lone nut thing. Evil white people and all that.

I dont know how 24 people could conspire to do such evil shit.

One would assume that at least someone out of this group would be like, "guys ...this is a little fucked or, right?"

Mark my words, there will be a true story horror movie made out of this if they don't find the culprit.

if they do it will not be funded because "islamophobia" and stuff

fuck this no cruel and unusual punishment. the punishment should be no more cruel and unusual than the crime committed! have him gang raped and beheaded while is parents watch it! and since they raised such a POS of a human being, they deserve it too!

put them into a human centipede with michael moore and amy schumer

Back