Crime Female backpackers decapitated while hiking in Morocco

Because Morrocan justice system is so liberal :rolleyes:

oh yeah forgot they are there.

hmm if they got a light sentence it would be because of islamic supremacy and the fact the women are considered not equal standing to a muslim woman.

I still can't get over those girls going into the mountains with these three assholes they just met. Throwing away their lives trying to prove some meme on social media about not judging people on their looks or some shit.

"....and relies on tourism for 10% of their national income."

Yeah they likely could be executed.

I still can't get over those girls going into the mountains with these three assholes they just met. Throwing away their lives trying to prove some meme on social media about not judging people on their looks or some shit.
What?

Didn't you read what happened? They met those ISIS assholes who killed them the same day, they said they were campers and the women agreed to accompany them into the mountains. The same day they met. They practically committed suicide.

The chicks had a bunch of PC memes on their social media accounts about how people were misunderstood in the Middle East and don't just people by their looks or culture.

Didn't you read what happened? They met those ISIS assholes who killed them the same day, they said they were campers and the women agreed to accompany them into the mountains. The same day they met. They practically committed suicide.

The chicks had a bunch of PC memes on their social media accounts about how people were misunderstood in the Middle East and don't just people by their looks or culture.

Don't judge* people. Jesus H Christ, when does this Yellow Card end so I can edit my posts instead of creating new ones for typos? Pfft.

He can have all the regrets he wants. Just put a bullet in him and be done with it

I bet they never saw that coming
Are we pro or anti death penalty btw
I understand both sides of the argument. I’m not against killing people who are this level of menace to society but I can see that in reality it’s not thateasy and it gets abused etc. I don’t know, I don’t mind these monsters being put down.

I think every liberal should go backpacking in Africa, go experience the world, take it all in

Back