Crime Female backpackers decapitated while hiking in Morocco

Popular tourist attraction.

Sometimes the best and most beautiful places are the most dangerous.

RIP to all the innocents

I hear the video is beyond awful. Poor girls were raped and then their heads are slowly sawed off. I don't think I can watch. Worst I've seen was that 1996 Chechen vid where they captured the 4 17 year olds, that's shit was brutal enough

You know the difference between the people who did this and people liberals want to bring to our nation is droves? A plane ticket

You know I was going to make this thread hours ago. It's weird it's taken a day or two to even come to light. Most of the mainstream articles reported 'Cuts to the neck'

No, it was a beading. I stayed clear from this because I knew people would troll it. This is a very disturbing crime. RIP to the victims.

I hope you take dick better than you take jokes.

Have you seen the video? Also it's midnight, how drunk are you right now?

Two blond young females hiking in a Muslim shithole. You can’t make this shit up... Sad but logical ending.

Have you seen the video? Also it's midnight, how drunk are you right now?

I quit drinking.

No, I did not go out of my way to watch a video of a beheading.

Why would you go backpacking in a country that is something like 80% + Sunni Muslim
Probably because people are being led to believe Islamic countries are peaceful and great places for women. It's part of social justice doctrine.

I quit drinking.

No, I did not go out of my way to watch a video of a beheading.

Why do you feel the need to make a joke of this? I don't even think you or I have ever had some sort of squabble? Yet you troll this murder, and make a joke of it to me why?

Why do you feel the need to make a joke of this? I don't even think you or I have ever had some sort of squabble? Yet you troll this murder, and make a joke of it to me why?

The dude made a joke. A pretty sick joke, definitely too soon. But come on, man. You immediately jumped at him to call him a piece of shit.

Shit, I chuckled at it. Threw him a like.

I don't know you or him but it seemed like an extreme reaction to a cliche punchline.

I hear the video is beyond awful. Poor girls were raped and then their heads are slowly sawed off. I don't think I can watch. Worst I've seen was that 1996 Chechen vid where they captured the 4 17 year olds, that's shit was brutal enough

You know the difference between the people who did this and people liberals want to bring to our nation is droves? A plane ticket
Don't do it, I've seen some fucked up cartel on cartel violence, but this was different. I thought I was far too desensitized but there is always one story article video whatever it may be that just hits.

Watched it.

I think people need to watch this video to realize the dangers.

Saw a video of the beheading of one of those girls, supposedly there is a longer one. Don't know if there is any truth to this.

Honestly, MSM wants the west so badly to believe everywhere in the world is just like us and all ideologies are equal. The Merkel, Macron, Trudeau, May, Clinton, Obama, Khan types. Let's all stick our heads in the sand and think happy thoughts while the UN forces the warriors throughout the world under the cover-all magic word: immigration (more tricky than abracadabra even).

The dude made a joke. A pretty sick joke, definitely too soon. But come on, man. You immediately jumped at him to call him a piece of shit.

Shit, I chuckled at it. Threw him a like.

I don't know you or him but it seemed like an extreme reaction to a cliche punchline.

Why is this funny to you or him?

so I fucked up and watch the alleged video..

Never again, senseless crime. Hand get sweaty when thinking about if it were to happend to anyone I know.

Darn. No way Im watching that.
But where they kidnapped by a terrorist organizations, or random people?

Don't take a vacation and go hiking in a Muslim country.

Back