Law Feinstein to introduce 2019 "Assault" weapons ban legislation

What eventually swayed 'em?

Nothing about the constitution that's for damn sure. Umpa was pretty swayed by how much fear-mongering went into the problem of guns as compared to the numbers, and I saw Kafir really come around with the diffusion of power argument. Though he could have just been supplementing that with what ever else swayed him. @Kafir-kun ?

Two very bright people actually. Dochter/ Umpa Loompa and @Kafir-kun as far as I know...
Nothing about the constitution that's for damn sure. Umpa was pretty swayed by how much fear-mongering went into the problem of guns as compared to the numbers, and I saw Kafir really come around with the diffusion of power argument. Though he could have just been supplementing that with what ever else swayed him. @Kafir-kun ?
I've never really supported most gun control policies as far as I can remember, other than perhaps a brief waiting period of 1-3 days and even on that I'm on the fence on. My older brother has been a gun nut since I can remember and hanging around him and his gun nut friends pretty much meant I was always familiar with the standard gun nut talking points.

And you're absolutely wrong, the constitution has always mattered to me. I've always been against the idea of repealing the 2nd amendment even if it could be justified by data, which it isn't, because I think it would set a bad precedent. And I like the 2nd amendment enough that I believe similar such amendments should be included in newly drafted modern constitutions in third world countries.

Honestly kind of rich to see you talking down to others about "m-muh constitution" after you've openly called for the racial Balkanization of the US. Something tells me that's not exactly constitutional.

I've never really supported most gun control policies as far as I can remember, other than perhaps a brief waiting period of 1-3 days and even on that I'm on the fence on. My older brother has been a gun nut since I can remember and hanging around him and his gun nut friends pretty much meant I was always familiar with the standard gun nut talking points.

And you're absolutely wrong, the constitution has always mattered to me. I've always been against the idea of repealing the 2nd amendment even if it could be justified by data, which it isn't, because I think it would set a bad precedent. And I like the 2nd amendment enough that I believe similar such amendments should be included in newly drafted modern constitutions in third world countries.

Honestly kind of rich to see you talking down to others about "m-muh constitution" after you've openly called for the racial Balkanization of the US. Something tells me that's not exactly constitutional.

So hostile. The balkanization prediction is a hope that it can be saved.

So hostile. The balkanization prediction is a hope that it can be saved.
Not being hostile at all. I'm hostile to @Bald1 at times(sorry!) but here I am just calling it like I sees it.

Not being hostile at all. I'm hostile to @Bald1 at times(sorry!) but here I am just calling it like I sees it.
Lol. All good as I keep crapping on part of your culture so it's to be expected, and honestly is self inflicted at times. Fair is fair. I've let you know when I thought you were out of line and you've been gracious enough to concede at times. Respect.

Cunt. o_O:D

You know, I noticed the people that altered their views on here, never seem to change them based on an interpretation of the constitution. The people that want to strip rights and property are going to read the most clear and concise amendment however the hell they want to read it. @lfd0311 being the quintessential example.

Sorry, Haven't been on here for a while. Its pretty clear and concise. You're just still upset that you couldn't refute my points in any meaninful way. That should make you rethink your position, but apparently it is just going to make you tag me in posts I'm not involved in, apparently in an attempt to take shots at me. Oh well.

Also, if you read what she put out there there's a provision in it to ban any pistol that weighs more than 50 ounces unloaded (I think to go after pistol braces).

Got a gut feeling any double stack metal frame firearm might fall under that like full size Sigs or double stack 1911s.
Unloaded 1911 is about 40 oz. large frame revolvers (454, 460, 500 magnum, 45 colt, some 357s are over, in the case of my 500 WAY over) my 2011 weighs the same as a normal 1911.

Pistol braces are addresses as “assault pistol braces” all by themselves

For real though. If you have an SBR with a brace.... is that classified pistol... or rifle for them to fall under this legislation potentially?
I would think a Short Barrel Rifle would be classified as a rifle. With these dumbasses writing legislation on things they’re clueless about, who knows?

Anyone heard of any cool new toys being discussed at SHOT show this week?

Can I sell beer to a minor?

On a federal level, yes. Go into any NCO bar on a military base, and you can find 18 year olds legally drinking alcohol.

The laws that prevent you from selling alcohol to a minor are state laws.

Really? You're smarter than that . . . it doesn't take much to finish an 80% lower, and they're pretty good at smuggling things into the country.
This is correct. I know people that finish 80% lowers, it's as simple as putting together a puzzle. No serials either.

This is correct. I know people that finish 80% lowers, it's as simple as putting together a puzzle. No serials either.

No serials unless you ever try to sell it . . . except there are a few states that are now requiring serials for completed 80% lowers for personal use I believe.

Anyone heard of any cool new toys being discussed at SHOT show this week?
Agency Arms coming out with more “fuck your wallet and bank account” packages. Except now it’s for Benelli M2’s

Agency Arms coming out with more “fuck your wallet and bank account” packages. Except now it’s for Benelli M2’s

I've been getting tons of emails from distributors about stuff . . . but haven't really taken the time to look at anything closely.

I've been getting tons of emails from distributors about stuff . . . but haven't really taken the time to look at anything closely.
CloudDefensive came out with a new light too... personally think their old tapeswitch accessory is better as the new light looks like a fucking tumor.

Back