Relationship Feet

Nope. Won't do it.

I'll get flamed for this but I won't allow it. Scares the crap out of me that those teeth could clamp down for some reason like forgetting her birthday or not closing the toilet seat.
#avoiddanger

I am a professional pervert I’ll eat ‘em bleeding, after running a marathon, or having just peed (it’s just tangy for a little bit at the beginning).

I don’t need a blow job though. I want to get the girl off, I’m going to cum no matter what and it’s the end of the session, especially at 40. Eminem and I only get one shot these days. At 20 I could squeeze off a few rounds but refractory period is a lot longer now. What I do want is a girl who wants to give a blow job because it gets her off that the other person is having pleasure that they’re giving. Still don’t want it unless that’s all that is on the menu.

I don't get it(feet are probably the least attractive region of the female body) but it's hard to deny how popular it's becoming. Feet are so you could walk around, that's their purpose there's nothing else there.

I like a barefooted woman, but I don't really like close-ups of feet alone...

To me, they're like vinegar. Delicious on chips but I wouldn't drink it from the bottle...

Ya'll nasty!
RLP_CHP_180717POLDARK_3573JPG.jpg

If a pretty woman has pretty feet, I appreciate them. My girl has amazing feet, always clean, toes always done. She isn't a sweaty person, so I like to rub them kiss them etc. But I do not get the sweaty smelly foot kink at all. I will say a nasty foot IS a deal breaker however. I wouldn't bang Captain Marvel unless she wore socks to her knees.
R.b230beee2a14d8df9e2b99c225baf946

I am a professional pervert I’ll eat ‘em bleeding, after running a marathon, or having just peed (it’s just tangy for a little bit at the beginning).

I don’t need a blow job though. I want to get the girl off, I’m going to cum no matter what and it’s the end of the session, especially at 40. Eminem and I only get one shot these days. At 20 I could squeeze off a few rounds but refractory period is a lot longer now. What I do want is a girl who wants to give a blow job because it gets her off that the other person is having pleasure that they’re giving. Still don’t want it unless that’s all that is on the menu.

{<redford}
blowjobs are overrated after you've had your share

Eddie Murphy does not get the love he deserves. His early movies are fucking great. You have to coordinate.

distinguished gentleman is spectacular as well
The Distinguished Gentleman is an underrated comedy that gives a great glimpse into the US political world.

Didn’t someone just do this? I swear I saw it.
I feel like there was someone who did it recently but I cannot say for sure. I know some dead guy one a county seat a few years ago because he was still on the ballot and the zombies just voted like usual.

Give me the men paws :)

I like them because they're cute and because they're usually hidden under thick fabric (shoes). I guess the taboo aspect plays a part too.

Btw I like legs even more haha.

resize

resize

resize

Again it is low testosterone or repression/never having seeing beautiful womens legs and feet.

You have to be repressed or NOT straight or Low Testoaterone to not find this attractive.

Xenia-Tchoumitcheva-Feet-6635221.jpg
Xenia-Tchoumitcheva-Feet-6660620.jpg
Vanja-Cerimagic-Feet-6782193.jpg

Vanja-Cerimagic-Feet-5777500.jpg
Ana-de-Armas-Feet-6753545.jpg
Elsa-Hosk-Feet-6246534.jpg
Sarah-Hyland-Feet-4513250.jpg
Victoria-Justice-Feet-6258031.jpg

imgs_touch

Last edited:
Back