Relationship Feet

I have talked to so many men that have a fetish for feet. I stop talking to them when they say that, so I've never asked why. Sherbros!!! Explain why you creeps like feet sexually? They feet. Feet are feet.
<LikeReally5>
I fucking hate feet. Never understood the foot fetish thing.

I don’t have a foot fetish, but idk why they can’t be considered sexy. At least feet that look feminine and aesthetically-pleasing.

This. I don’t have a foot fetish either but there’s nothing better than a fine ass girl with matching small feet, uniformed toes where the big toe is longest and goes in order in terms of length and pretty pedicured toenails.

There’s also nothing worse than a hot girl with big feet and or jacked up toes (think Brie Larson) or super long and or thick fingers/rough hands.

Call me picky but it’s all about the fine details. Everything gotta be niiice.

This. I don’t have a foot fetish either but there’s nothing better than a fine ass girl with matching small feet, uniformed toes where the big toe is longest and goes in order in terms of length and pretty pedicured toenails.

There’s also nothing worse than a hot girl with big feet and or jacked up toes (think Brie Larson) or super long and or thick fingers/rough hands.

Call me picky but it’s all about the fine details. Everything gotta be niiice.

I don't care about foot size, as long as its proportionate. My wife has size 10s, but she is also 5'10".

its the most common fetish in the world.

I still get grossed out by American feet, I'll never get used to it.

As opposed to Cameroonian feet? Scottish feet?
Probably. They're just ugly. The toe next to the big toe sticks out longer. It doesn't look elegant at all, just gross.

Do not like. I guess your just born with that shit hardwired in.

View attachment 962668

I love kissing licking some sexy feet don't hate me sherbro

View attachment 962669

Always cracks me up that the guy who wrote the movie and has a massive fucking foot fetish writes himself into a scene sucking whiskey off the feet of the hottest woman ever.

Definitely sucked on some toes when I've been getting some, But to solely worship the feet or getting turned up by just the sight of a foot is a bit much

Always cracks me up that the guy who wrote the movie and has a massive fucking foot fetish writes himself into a scene sucking whiskey off the feet of the hottest woman ever.

Definitely sucked on some toes when I've been getting some, But to solely worship the feet or getting turned up by just the sight of a foot is a bit much
That scene is a power thing. I dig it. It’s not the foot so much as the domineering aspect.

Back