Relationship Feet

You don't even eat the box, brether? It's all good, most women don't even like that. Supposedly the feet thing and cunnilingus feel similar due to nerve endings overlapping or something. It's weird,
Nope. Won't do it.

Does your woman like going down on you?
I'll get flamed for this but I won't allow it. Scares the crap out of me that those teeth could clamp down for some reason like forgetting her birthday or not closing the toilet seat.
#avoiddanger

People who say feet are gross are neanderthals.
Beautiful woman is defined by details - facial bone structure, hip to waist ratio, tit shape, proportionate slender hands, thin ankles, nice feet, etc.

However, hardcore foot fetish guys are fucking weird, ignoring whole package for feet alone is dumb.

Nope. Won't do it.

I'll get flamed for this but I won't allow it. Scares the crap out of me that those teeth could clamp down for some reason like forgetting her birthday or not closing the toilet seat.
#avoiddanger
She feels equally as disgusted if you were to get over it and go down on her or both peas in a pod and just find oral sex icky?

edit: fuck the flamers. If you both don't like it then so be it, I won't ask what other kinks you have :D

Last edited:
Why does feet get so much hate? We like all sorts of arbitrary things...

Yes, hips and breasts are signals of fertility, but we like a woman with a nice smile, why? It's just aesthetically pleasing. Pretty eyes, not necessarily any biological basis to it, they're just sexy.

Some of us... I mean them... think the same thing about feet.

If you don't like it...

0Ia7oqZ.jpg

She feels equally as disgusted if you were to get over it and go down on her or both peas in a pod and just find oral sex icky?

edit: fuck the flamers. If you both don't like it then so be it, I won't ask what other kinks you have :D
It's icky.
I don't really have any sexual kinks. I'm pretty traditional/conservative in that respect.
I do love women in sexy lingerie and have bought women loads of items in that department.

People who say feet are gross are neanderthals.
Beautiful woman is defined by details - facial bone structure, hip to waist ratio, tit shape, proportionate slender hands, thin ankles, nice feet, etc.

However, hardcore foot fetish guys are fucking weird, ignoring whole package for feet alone is dumb.
Yeah there's degrees to it. Appreciating nice feet is different than being content with a severed pair under your bed or whatever. That's serial killer shit.

It's icky.
I don't really have any sexual kinks. I'm pretty traditional/conservative in that respect.
I do love women in sexy lingerie and have bought women loads of items in that department.
You're both on the same page is what matters. I've been out of action recently so probably vicariously prying. Sorry.

Eddie Murphy does not get the love he deserves. His early movies are fucking great. You have to coordinate.

distinguished gentleman is spectacular as well
I didn't even know Chris Rock and halle berry were in this movie till I rewatched it years later LOL

Back