Fedor's outcast Brother is shredded as f

Offtopic, but:

This was actually Alex like right after he got back into camp/ out of prison I think.

This video just makes that group of Chechens look like the insecure embarrassments to Kakaz that they are.
Imagine releasing this and thinking it makes you look good/

something something about his hairline

He should have probably gotten into that shape when he was fighting.

Still one of my favorite heavyweight KO
NegativeCaringGoldenretriever-small.gif

That was great. After the KO Alexander was hopping in place looking at his face planted opponent. He was fast and hit fast and demolished these cans with ease.

Gotta get in Rape Shape...

The action in that gif is exciting.. explosive and fast, destroyed that guy

But it’s not good. Just outstanding for the division. Higher skill beats this kind of technique.
So you're saying Higher skill beats lower skill?, tell us more o great sage

Actually him in the red hoody, hair overgrown was probably his most dangerous state

He has the most Russian face ever.

He's probably pissing hotter than Chernobyl.

He's very entertaining though, and would be a good addition to the thin heavyweight division, if he's just 'pulsing'

Still one of my favorite heavyweight KO
NegativeCaringGoldenretriever-small.gif

So true.

I was there for this fight live- unreal! Fedor whooped on Khosaka that day as well. Azerado vs Firmino was a legit scrap too.

If Alex had the mindset of Fedor- sheeeeeeiiittt. He would have wrecked them all probably. He was crazy athletic for his size.

He should give a try to fight Sergey Kharitonov again, that is the only fight that can sell tickets in Russia

Back