Fedor's outcast Brother is shredded as f

He should have probably gotten into that shape when he was fighting.

Honestly though having a six pac doesn't mean you have great cardio does it? his brother never did and showed incredible cardio. I suspect the difference is a combination of Alek not training quite as hard plus being bigger and more of a brawler, you throw the kind of power shots he did vs Barnett for 10 mins for example and you will slow down.

He does seem like he's held up physically better than many guys from his era, probably because he's not been fighting/training at as high a level. That said his grappling really looks like its regressed and I suspect would be exposed by anyone that good.

Comparing Jones to one of the most crazy evil fucks that has ever fought MMA is a sure sign that you're just a Jon hater and will say anything to discredit him.

Are you slow? I don't give a shit about what Jones does outside the cage.

However, he rear ended a pregnant woman with his car, breaking her arm and ran away. Then he ran back, still not checking on her, took his money and drugs and ran away again.

What if she needed medical attention? Oh wait she broke her arm, guess she did.

Are you actually making excuses for someone doing something so incredibly pathetic?

Any normal person rear ends someone in a car accident or any kind of collision, their first impulse is to go and check and see if they are ok. If they are not, their second impulse is likely to call 911.

His first and second impulse was to flee the scene, only coming back for his drugs and then running again.

Go ahead and try to defend his actions.

Are you actually making excuses for someone doing something so incredibly pathetic?
Are YOU fucking slow kid? Jon partied too much and ACCIDENTALLY hit somebody with his car...... Selfish? Sure. Awful? Obviously.

But comparing THAT to imprisoning a girl against her will and raping her? Fucking retarded.

Are YOU fucking slow kid? Jon partied too much and ACCIDENTALLY hit somebody with his car...... Selfish? Sure. Awful? Obviously.

But comparing THAT to imprisoning a girl against her will and raping her? Fucking retarded.

A) I probably have underwear older than you so stow the "kid" crap mkay skippy?

B) Maybe you will take a high school course that will teach you some reading comprehension....

The car accident was not so much the issue although fleeing after you injured someone is pretty fucking bad. Coming back and still not checking on the injured party just so you can make sure your drugs don't get seized is incredibly shitty.

Jones is clearly some kind a psychopath and the fact that you keep trying to trivialize his actions makes you just as much an idiot.

Cheers

Jones is clearly some kind a psychopath and the fact that you keep trying to trivialize his actions makes you just as much an idiot.

Cheers
Jones IS some kind of psychopath! I said his actions were selfish and awful, how is that trivializing his actions kid?

I got no problem with people saying Jon is a piece of shit for what he has done.

I got a problem with you comparing running from a crime scene because you're famous as hell and fucked up bad to holding a women hostage and raping her. Not even close to the same level of fucked up..... Kid.

Jones IS some kind of psychopath! I said his actions were selfish and awful, how is that trivializing his actions kid?

I got no problem with people saying Jon is a piece of shit for what he has done.

I got a problem with you comparing running from a crime scene because you're famous as hell and fucked up bad to holding a women hostage and raping her. Not even close to the same level of fucked up..... Kid.

? Done with you.. There have always been too many idiots on this site that think talking shit to their elders gives them some kind of obscure internet cred. Argue with someone who gives a shit.

? Done with you.. There have always been too many idiots on this site that think talking shit to their elders gives them some kind of obscure internet cred. Argue with someone who gives a shit.
Ah a little upset are we? Your generation feels so entitled to your opinions because "you're elders" i got news for you grampa, there have always been retards. You get no intellectual credit simply for being "an elder"

You do lose a ton when spewing nonsense like you have been.

96b17a96efd3a23a47b8c556447f0939.jpg

Oswald Cobblepot

They were on his shoulders I thought?

On his shoulders, he had stars that (amongst other things) symbolize a high rank inside the bratva, that he covered with those little clouds; I remember the threads about the cover up, we used to talk about Aleks tattoos way too much on Sherdog ^^
IIRC he got them covered because he got them super young to look badass, without understanding that he could actually get killed for it.
These tattoos were one of the reasons Datsik talked so much shit about him and called him a prison rooster and a wannabe.

Aleks still has his swatikas on his knees, which symbolize an anti-fascism sentiment/never getting on your knees in front of nazis (actual antifas, not like the pussies who claim that name today).

He should give a try to fight Sergey Kharitonov again, that is the only fight that can sell tickets in Russia

I don't know, a rematch with Crocop would still be pretty big I think, thank Fedor our dear Mirko is retired for good now, with all that milleage on his body I could see Aleks catching him.
I remember when Aleks had a AMA live internet thing in which he pulled a Woody Harrelson and would talk about nothing but a Crocop rematch, good time.
There even was a official banner for the rematch and all.

Aside from that, he could fight Datsik. Our good "Red Tarzan" fought Jérôme Lebanner in kickboxing just laster year, I'm sure he'd be cool with a boxing/kickboxing/MMA bout with Aleks...
Their feud was legendary, much better than the Sergei one; Sergei just looked like a jealous ex talking shit all the time about the Emelianenkos bros for leaving RTT, and was always butthurt that he got brutally KO'd after taunting Aleks with his chin out.

Sergei is another huge waste of potential, but he was really dumb during that fight.

Aleksander "The Scranton Strangler" Emelianenko

400 × 400

1200 × 628

On his shoulders, he had stars that (amongst other things) symbolize a high rank inside the bratva, that he covered with those little clouds; I remember the threads about the cover up, we used to talk about Aleks tattoos way too much on Sherdog ^^
IIRC he got them covered because he got them super young to look badass, without understanding that he could actually get killed for it.
These tattoos were one of the reasons Datsik talked so much shit about him and called him a prison rooster and a wannabe.

Yup, I know all that I just thought his stars were on his shoulders. I think that person got the swastika and stars tattoos and their locations mixed up.

Yup, I know all that I just thought his stars were on his shoulders. I think that person got the swastika and stars tattoos and their locations mixed up.

yeah. He is right though, if you get the stars on your knees you are not allowed to kneel on them apparently

yeah. He is right though, if you get the stars on your knees you are not allowed to kneel on them apparently

idk what you mean, i saw one comment from him and he didn't say anything about that

From

1065317028.0.0.jpg

to

Discuss

Alex is more talented then Fedor (it's a common opinion in Russia). But his shitty discipline had make him what he is - criminal, drunkard, rapist.

idk what you mean, i saw one comment from him and he didn't say anything about that

I just mean he was kind of right. He asked if he had the star tattoos on his knees that mean you can never again kneel. He has them on his shoulders but he is right that with the Russians if you get them on your knees you aren’t allowed to kneel on them

Aleks still has his swatikas on his knees, which symbolize an anti-fascism sentiment/never getting on your knees in front of nazis (actual antifas, not like the pussies who claim that name today).

It's about not taking knees before police\gubbermint aka anti-government stuff. Nothing about nazis. Old school criminals in Soviet Russia did like that swastikas shit.

It's about not taking knees before police\gubbermint aka anti-government stuff. Nothing about nazis. Old school criminals in Soviet Russia did like that swastikas shit.
I know that about stars-on-knees in general, but since Aleks has little swastikas in the middle of them, I had read on a website/channel about russian criminal tattoos, that it would have been targeted at nazis in particular.

As far as I remember, it kinda used to be the regular answer when someone would ask "Hey I just noticed that Fedor's brother has nazi tattoos, what the fuck?" => "No, actually it means he's not one, because they're inside a star on his knees"

But it might have been wishful thinking ^^'

I know that about stars-on-knees in general, but since Aleks has little swastikas in the middle of them, I had read on a website/channel about russian criminal tattoos, that it would have been targeted at nazis in particular.

As far as I remember, it kinda used to be the regular answer when someone would ask "Hey I just noticed that Fedor's brother has nazi tattoos, what the fuck?" => "No, actually it means he's not one, because they're inside a star on his knees"

But it might have been wishful thinking ^^'

If you look at old-timers tattoos, they have a lot of churches, cathedrals, swastikas and other anti-commie stuff on them. It was a tradition for criminal element - no involvement in official affairs, no serving in the Armed Forces, etc. Or you'll never make it to the highest criminal echelon. In 90s, when a lot of guys from combat sports came to criminal in former SU, all that old-school stuff were thrown in the window. So mobsters became lads in those track-suits, so popular in the Western media.
0_9d8a2_453aefc0_orig.jpg

1492789743189988057.jpg

e580c7004f0e506550608fd242001.jpg

Old generation:

30212340.173628.6799.jpeg

maxresdefault-1.jpg

1518155838_zeki-ne-govoryat-spasibo-0.jpg

Back