Fedor's outcast Brother is shredded as f

Jon Jones is a scofflaw -low level misdemeanors yet you would think he's a high level criminal psychopath from the posts around here. He's not even in top three tiers of criminality among MMA fighters

True. Seems worse with Jones after he tried so long and hard to come off as a good christian and snitch on pot smokers.
Many of the others do not try to hide that they are assholes.

Jones is certainly not the biggest criminal. Might be the biggest hypocrite though. Or one of these people that can fool themselves by believing they can just think their way into being a good person and ignore the doing part

Idk doing a hit and run on a pregnant women is pretty bad
Everyone always mentions that she was pregnant, like he specifically targeted her for that reason, or was even aware of it, like what does it matter that she's pregnant, other than to make the whole thing seem way more evil

Still a dick thing to do obviously, but the pregnant thing is so overstated, unless he actually was aware of it and still ran from the scene, then that would make more sense to bring it up, from what I remember he never knew it at the time

He's probably pissing hotter than Chernobyl.

He's very entertaining though, and would be a good addition to the thin heavyweight division, if he's just 'pulsing'

Still one of my favorite heavyweight KO
NegativeCaringGoldenretriever-small.gif

I was partying 3 days straight before inspecting that power plant so would probably have pissed hot myself.

Do not see why he would not take the supplements that work significantly.

Lightning fast hands for his size. Perhaps the biggest waste of physical talent for MMA.

A drunk driving accident is the equivalent to kidnapping and raping women to you?

The drunk driving alone wasn't the issue. It's that he went back to his car for drugs and money, fled the scene of the crime and never bothered to check on the other driver or stuck around for police.

If she had died he likely would have been charged with murder so yes its pretty bad.

thats the thing with ufc being affiliated with disney espn. theres no way, even if dana wanted it to happen.

The crazy back tattoo scares me WAY more than his defined abs.

I know the UFC signed Hardy, but I don't think they'd sign an actual convicted rapist.

He has a fight against usual MW Ismailov coming up in ACA, so we'll see how he does there.
Everyone seems to like being associated with Mike Tyson.

The drunk driving alone wasn't the issue. It's that he went back to his car for drugs and money, fled the scene of the crime and never bothered to check on the other driver or stuck around for police.

If she had died he likely would have been charged with murder so yes its pretty bad.
Comparing Jones to one of the most crazy evil fucks that has ever fought MMA is a sure sign that you're just a Jon hater and will say anything to discredit him.

Yes, I think what jones did was really shitty. I dont think it is as bad as purposely holding someone hostage while raping them though. Not really sure how that can even be an argument.

Back