Fedor with that look in his eye (pic)

I still remember this...When I saw it live I sh.t my pants...

What am I missing about this gif?? His shadow boxing? R u saying that guy that walks by looks like him? What's the big deal?

That's because his ice cream just arrived:

FedorIceCream_display_image.jpg

if they announce it soon, they could put him on the year-end card. he'd have 5 months to train and he will not get the title shot as his first fight. maybe a revenge match with bigfoot...

I'd really like to see him in the UFC. I would rather Fedor fight someone new, since if he does get a shot at the title that would be another rematch and the UFC has way too many lately.

I can just imagine Fedors instructions " when properly executed this maneuver will remove your opponents arm and his will to fight."

I read this in a Russian accent and completely lost my shit

My god. I have never in all my years ever had a poster get under my skin like you. You MUST do it to troll. You have like 12000 posts in a year? Well, congrats, you are a success. I am still gonna punch you in the face if I ever see you though, and all you better do is say, "thank you, I deserved that"

I've had a couple of those aswell but not the redhawks guy. Atleast he is consistent with his opinions. The real pain is the band wagon jumpers.

Is there a video of this seminar? I tried to find it today.

Fedor threads are a breath of fresh air compared to what we've endured with McGregor for a year and a half.

Back