Fedor with that look in his eye (pic)

Fox by the Sea

Lighthouse Keeper
Platinum Member
Reaction score
taken a few days ago.

11813255_10153007531366643_2422711222497241370_n.jpg

Every time Chuck had "that look in his eyes" he was knocked unconscious.

Doesnt even have his right foot up. Hes done for

I can just imagine Fedors instructions " when properly executed this maneuver will remove your opponents arm and his will to fight."

i just hope he still can do this when he comes back
iFNwQWx.gif

Jesus man... I know you are excited for Fedor's comeback and that's fine, but this is just getting ridiculous.

Jesus man... I know you are excited for Fedor's comeback and that's fine, but this is just getting ridiculous.

i bet if it were "anderson taking his morning coffee" you would be admiring the thread isntead

I can just imagine Fedors instructions " when properly executed this maneuver will remove your opponents arm and his will to fight."

lol sounds about right but you forgot the most important thing..." when properly executed and if GOD allows, this maneuver will remove your opponents arm and his will to fight."

i bet if it were "anderson taking his morning coffee" you would be admiring the thread isntead

I've never made threads like this, son. The delusional nuthugging threads made for Anderson were never my thing, either.

This is the "after" pic. There is another of Fedor slamming this dude to the mat.

Fedor with 'that look in his eye' still doesn't beat 'full camp' Mendes.
Chad by K.O in the first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back