Fedor with that look in his eye (pic)

but if he did sign to the UFC, they would have to save him for a massive PPV, yeah? so timing is a facotr

but if he did sign to the UFC, they would have to save him for a massive PPV, yeah? so timing is a facotr

if they announce it soon, they could put him on the year-end card. he'd have 5 months to train and he will not get the title shot as his first fight. maybe a revenge match with bigfoot...

Jesus man... I know you are excited for Fedor's comeback and that's fine, but this is just getting ridiculous.

You were probably really excited to see Anderson make a comeback against Diaz after his back to losses against Chris Weidman which included getting viciously KO'd in the most embarrassing knockout in the history of combat sports in the known universe. Then you found out he was a drug cheat.

You can understand how some people are excited to see fedor back. Watching you give fedor fans a hard time is hilarious because you're so bad at it.

I've never made threads like this, son. The delusional nuthugging threads made for Anderson were never my thing, either.

My god. I have never in all my years ever had a poster get under my skin like you. You MUST do it to troll. You have like 12000 posts in a year? Well, congrats, you are a success. I am still gonna punch you in the face if I ever see you though, and all you better do is say, "thank you, I deserved that"

I think he's just looking at someone but I'll take it

Why do we have to bash the UFC GOAT in this thread guys, lets just admire the all time GOAT and leave it alone.

To me, Fedor appears to be in optimal condition. I'm just getting old I guess haha

IDK who is worse, Fedor nuthuggers in MMA, or idiot Tebow fans in football

The common theme is that neither are winning a title

5ajbeWB.gif

This guy spends all his time obsessing over a fighter he doesn't even like! Lol

Jesus man... I know you are excited for Fedor's comeback and that's fine, but this is just getting ridiculous.

Not sure what you were expecting when you came into this thread.
Anyways.

War Fedor.

This guy spends all his time obsessing over a fighter he doesn't even like! Lol

eh, it's ok. me and redhawks100 have a nice working relationship. i don't recall him calling me names, which is the absolute norm in this forum if you disagree with someone.

IDK who is worse, Fedor nuthuggers in MMA, or idiot Tebow fans in football

The common theme is that neither are winning a title

such as this one.

He can have the look but does he have the chin?

Back