Fedor vs today's UFC Top fighters

I agree with that. Fedor never had a boring fight, win or lose he always put the fans in a state where you knew that everything could end at any second.

Cain is actually very entertaining too, but not so much as Fedor.

Jones is dominant but some of his fights are very boring.

When he lost to Bigfoot few years ago, I was crying. Literally!

Have you really watched Fedor/Schilt 15 times?

You are a fan.

Fedor may have been a huge a champ over there but what really bothers me is that he didn't really sell much in US. Hell, he wasn't bigger than Cro Cop in both US and Japan. And still there are tons of Fedorfans and even Fedornazis in this forum. How does that happen?

Is this one of those "mma had evolved!"threads?? Because that's the stupidest myth I've ever heard of. Fedor would be the favorite over anyone in today's ufc.

Look at it this way. Cain had 13 career wins and has fought two different fighters in the last 3 years. And he's looked at as the baddest man ever.

It's all about marketing, and the ufc spends a lot of money on marketing, and persuades a lot of weak minds....like most ufc fans

Once jds starts to lose, everyone will be saying he was overrated and one dimensional.

Once Cain starts losing, they'll say he never beat anyone other than jds and jds isn't that good.

Once jones loses, they'll say he fought fighters past their prime, and once he was figured out, most fighters could beat him.

Happens to every fighter. But only mma fans are stupid enough to think it's because the sport evolves every couple years.

Once jds starts to lose, everyone will be saying he was overrated and one dimensional.

Once Cain starts losing, they'll say he never beat anyone other than jds and jds isn't that good.

Once jones loses, they'll say he fought fighters past their prime, and once he was figured out, most fighters could beat him.

Happens to every fighter. But only mma fans are stupid enough to think it's because the sport evolves every couple years.

Hmmmm it is not without reason that we think mma is evolved, it is because mma is still very very young discipline! thats the right thinking

Prime Fedor beats everyone

Prime Fedor beats everyone

Lol!

Dude got destroyed by Big Foot.

Got face planted by Hendo who had been fighting at MW.

Fedor's list of wins isn't that great either.

Lets not forget how him and his little M-1 clan ran from guys for years. I love how fans like to ignore the fact that their favorite fighters duck guys who are elite, while bashing other guys like Penn, Wand, and Vitor who fight anyone at any time.

lol!

Dude got destroyed by big foot.

Got face planted by hendo who had been fighting at mw.

Lets not forget how him and his little m-1 clan ran from guys for years. I love how fans like to ignore the fact that their favorite fighters duck guys who are elite, while bashing other guys like penn, wand, and vitor who fight anyone at any time.

lol

Lol!

Dude got destroyed by Big Foot.

Got face planted by Hendo who had been fighting at MW.

Lets not forget how him and his little M-1 clan ran from guys for years. I love how fans like to ignore the fact that their favorite fighters duck guys who are elite, while bashing other guys like Penn, Wand, and Vitor who fight anyone at any time.

Prime Fedor never fought Bigfoot.

And I'm pretty sure those guys you listed cut weight so they could fought smaller competition

Is this one of those "mma had evolved!"threads?? Because that's the stupidest myth I've ever heard of. Fedor would be the favorite over anyone in today's ufc.

Look at it this way. Cain had 13 career wins and has fought two different fighters in the last 3 years. And he's looked at as the baddest man ever.

It's all about marketing, and the ufc spends a lot of money on marketing, and persuades a lot of weak minds....like most ufc fans

Yeah, UFC learned from Pride though. Fedor fought about 25 cans and 3 legit opposition. 3 Nogs a Cop and a lucky one in Pitbull.
Cain fought Brock, 2 JDS, 2 Bigfoot. So, nothing different. It is not like Fedor defended his title a lot.
Oh and I counted out Tym cuz he was erased from MMA scene after 9 secs with Mercer. And counted out old Nog just to make it fair

People that still think Fedor was scared of the UFC fighters please fuck off, you are retarded.

To people that do not really believe MMA has evolved, are you fucking serious??
You think the level of competition of today is the same there was 10 years ago?

People that still think Fedor was scared of the UFC fighters please fuck off, you are retarded.

To people that do not really believe MMA has evolved, are you fucking serious??
You think the level of competition of today is the same there was 10 years ago?

In 5 years there will be new top fighters, and fans will say the sport has evolved and the fighters who were on top 5 years ago aren't as good as the fighters of the present time.

And that cycle will repeat itself

In 5 years there will be new top fighters, and fans will say the sport has evolved and the fighters who were on top 5 years ago aren't as good as the fighters of the present time.

And that cycle will repeat itself

And it will be probably true. There are kids who train this sport from the start. Not like Pride where they brought anyone big with a badass name. UFC has been better as they recruited crom NFL, NCAA and so on. And the next generation will have a fighter with complete background in MMA.

Prime Fedor clears the current HW division.

His toughest fight would be Cain. I still believe his transitions from striking to grappling are smoother. He also hits harder than Cain. He also has better grappling. He also had great cardio. Going 5 rounds wouldn't be a problem. Like Cain he is a small heavyweight built for speed and endurance.

For those of you thinking about the Fedor towards the end is his career when he lost to guys like Bigfoot...that's not prime Fedor. We are talking about Pride Fedor. The savage Fedor. ;)

Back