News Fedor vs Rampage in japan 29/12 in Saitama super arena

Fedor can beat anyone if he fights smart. His chin isnt there anymore but he has the skill and needs to utilize his ground game as well especially with his stand up speed down

Feel like rampage takes this just cause he seems to have maintained a certain level of chin durability. And still has those heavy ass hands. Fedor at 40+ won't be able to dodge them forever so he'll have to land something big early.

I want to like this so badly, but I just can't bring myself to believe it will be a good fight

Also: Fedor is the GOAT

This time, I hope that Fyodor Emelianenko actually remembers that the vast majority of his stoppages have been from submissions.

Jesus, from 2000-2008, Emelianenko was known for amazing Sambo and crushing submissions.

Nowadays, the only thing that Emelianenko cares about is decapitating his opponents.

Even though there's nothing inherently wrong with that, the end result is usually that someone else decapitates Emelianenko.

For example, it seemed like Emelianenko Fyodor only wanted to decapitate Ryan Bader. Obviously, the end result was that Bader decapitated Emelianenko.

Rampage by KO.

Fedor is absolutely shot and has been for awhile now.

Neither guy will get a better opportunity to ride off into the sunset at this stage. Hopefully they realize it and go out on a high note in front of tens of thousands of fans in the country they made their names in.

Meh...a couple of years too late, for both of them...
A couple? More like 10

giphy.gif

At last Fedor is finally fighting top competition.

But it’s too bad he ducked the UFC. Would have been nice to see him have a go with top fighters like Big Nog, Arlovski, Mir, Mark Hunt, and Werdum.
Instead he just took easy fights elsewhere for his whole career.

My gut feeling says this'll be Fedor's last fight.

I'll be amazed if Rampage looks anything close to that photo lol

Perfect scenario : Fedor wins and retires.

They're both shot but at least Fedor still has a decent chin while Rampage's is completely glass at this point.

So completely glass he hasn't been knocked out in 14 years.

Feel like rampage takes this just cause he seems to have maintained a certain level of chin durability. And still has those heavy ass hands. Fedor at 40+ won't be able to dodge them forever so he'll have to land something big early.
On the other hand, Fedor still has speed, mobility, and cardio. Rampage can barely walk on those "knees", is fat and slooow, and is having asthma attacks after about 3 minutes. So it's probably 50/50.

This time, I hope that Fyodor Emelianenko actually remembers that the vast majority of his stoppages have been from submissions.

Jesus, from 2000-2008, Emelianenko was known for amazing Sambo and crushing submissions.

Nowadays, the only thing that Emelianenko cares about is decapitating his opponents.

Even though there's nothing inherently wrong with that, the end result is usually that someone else decapitates Emelianenko.

For example, it seemed like Emelianenko Fyodor only wanted to decapitate Ryan Bader. Obviously, the end result was that Bader decapitated Emelianenko.
He submitted guys like Mark Coleman and Kevin Randleman. They were notoriously bad at submission defense even back in like 2003 and guys have gotten way better at submissions nowadays. The Tim Sylvia submission was more of a TKO win, not really a submission. It's not even an important part of the game to win fights anymore. Prime Fedor today wouldn't get subs; parts of his skillset are outdated techniques. His GNP would still be great though and would carry him on the ground. I have a feeling that bigger, modern grapplers would maul him on the bottom though.

They're both shot but at least Fedor still has a decent chin while Rampage's is completely glass at this point.
rampage a glass chin.
wait.....
bwahahahahahaha
hahah

wrong picture

they need to update with Fat Rampage, a much less scary dude

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back