News Fedor vs Rampage in japan 29/12 in Saitama super arena

Lol at this guy saying Rampage has a glass chin

Worst post ever and at leats here on sherdog there was a lot bad posts and posters

Bigest causal ever

Will be interesting to read about who won the next day.

Rampage respects Fedor alot and would never ever fight him in their primes but now he easily beats Fedor

I would be surprised if this fight goes longer than a round. I expect Rampage to win under a minute or with 1 punch

Win, loss, draw, doesn't matter to me. WAR FEDOR!!!!!

On the other hand, Fedor still has speed, mobility, and cardio. Rampage can barely walk on those "knees", is fat and slooow, and is having asthma attacks after about 3 minutes. So it's probably 50/50.
Yeah who knows really. Hope the pay cheque is worth it for them

For example, it seemed like Emelianenko Fyodor only wanted to decapitate Ryan Bader. Obviously, the end result was that Bader decapitated Emelianenko.

This is also a pretty garbage post.
Fedor didn't even look as he was there. What decapitation are you talking about?!

Last edited:
There is a reason Rampage accepted this fight. A very valid reason.

Rampage may have the best chin in mma history. Sure wand ko'd him, but since then it may have become stronger over the years. It's like rampage chin has Benjamin Button disease.

They're both shot but at least Fedor still has a decent chin while Rampage's is completely glass at this point.
Sarcasm? Typo? If not, I see it the other way, given Rampage hasn't been KOd recently...And Fedor could be wobbled by a butterfly fart lately.

That being said, Fedor will actually have a speed advantage here. He might surprise everyone.

Rampage hasn't lost the chin like Fedor.
But Fedor hasn't lost speed like Rampage.
Fedor by something.

Back