News Fedor vs Rampage in japan 29/12 in Saitama super arena

Hopefully, open weight or Rampage is in trouble.

They're both shot but at least Fedor still has a decent chin while Rampage's is completely glass at this point.
{<huh}
OG Fedor fan here but I'm hoping you typed that out backwards. Fedor went limp from a Ryan Bader lunging arm punch. His chin is completely gone. If Quentin touches it at all it's lights out Last Emperor (pains me to say that).

This time, I hope that Fyodor Emelianenko actually remembers that the vast majority of his stoppages have been from submissions.

Jesus, from 2000-2008, Emelianenko was known for amazing Sambo and crushing submissions.

Nowadays, the only thing that Emelianenko cares about is decapitating his opponents.

Even though there's nothing inherently wrong with that, the end result is usually that someone else decapitates Emelianenko.

For example, it seemed like Emelianenko Fyodor only wanted to decapitate Ryan Bader. Obviously, the end result was that Bader decapitated Emelianenko.
Fedor had stopped consistently training SAMBO when he became religious. The competitive spirit is also not there anymore.

Now his plan mostly involves around striking. Fedor’s striking was always wild but the speed and the threat of grappling made it work. Now his striking is just wild.

I've got to arrange my first ever trip to Japan, it's now or never.

For the ultimate dad bod title.

Fedor wins by TKO. They are both out of shape but Rampage is slow as fuck.

10 years ago this would have been interesting. Not anymore.

While I agree Fedor's chin is gone, he's also been KO'd by pretty big punchers in Mitrione and (present day) Bader. Rampage would be 0-4 against Fedor's last 4 opponents.

I can definitely see Fedor getting slept, but I can also see Rampage getting KO'd too. People mock Fedor getting KO'd by Bader but King Mo went down even earlier than that. Kongo and Mitrione got the shit beaten out of them. Stop bringing up Bader fights from 6 years ago at Light Heavyweight, he's a better fighter now.

I wish this happened about 12 years ago but it's still a cool fight. No one will die. Relax people.

Rampage putting fedor to sleep for sure. No doubts about it at all what so ever.

Great fight, I'm watching it on my big screen.

Only way Fedor can win is if he wrestles.

Page is old but whipped Wandy.

At this point Rampage could probably throw his mouthpiece at Fedor and Fedor would be out cold.

I have never seen a fighter so shot as Fedor. I mean he still can bang but his chin has to be p4p the worst in the sport.

ReliableImpeccableEsok.gif

Perfect scenario : Fedor wins and retires.
It’s in Japan, the outcome is already pre-determined.

Fedor wins and retires.

They hug in the cage.

Jean Claude gives him a kiss in the ring after the fight.

Roids will be administered by the fight doctor pre fight in the locker rooms.

Weekly drug tests will be given leading up the fight, if roid levels aren’t high enough they will be given injections on site at time of following test.

Back