• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fedor training in Holland for Bader rematch smh

Not great news. He must be worried about that KO from the first fight to do this. I think if Fedor doesn’t get caught early he’s gonna get wrestlefucked badly. Not a great sign to see him with no wrestlers right now.

The plan might be what it has been for a while for Fedor. KO him in the first round. He might try to Tim Johnson him.
If this goes 5 rounds, Fedor is fucked. His gas tank is a mere fraction of what it used to be.

That’s just totally not true at all.
His cardio is a huge issue these days - facts. If not cardio, then his nose is a huge issue, because in the last 7-10 fights, he's often been found breathing through his mouth at the end of the 1st round - which never happened in his prime.

His cardio is a huge issue these days - facts. If not cardio, then his nose is a huge issue, because in the last 7-10 fights, he's often been found breathing through his mouth at the end of the 1st round - which never happened in his prime.

Fedor is almost 50 years old. Is normal.

If this goes 5 rounds, Fedor is fucked. His gas tank is a mere fraction of what it used to be.
Yup. I wouldn’t put it past him to KO Bader in the first. He’s gonna swing for the fences. It’ll be 5 mins of hell that first round for Bader but if he survives he should be smooth sailing.

Yup. I wouldn’t put it past him to KO Bader in the first. He’s gonna swing for the fences. It’ll be 5 mins of hell that first round for Bader but if he survives he should be smooth sailing.

I hope he can pull it off. It would honestly be a miracle if he was able to beat Bader at this stage of his career. Swinging for the fences will make it easier for someone like Bader to take him down so he will have to be careful and measured with his punches.

He is going to have to throw perfectly timed shots; either right cross or right upper cut without putting too much mustard on them or else it will leave him off balance and easier to clinch with and take down.

He literally has to land a perfect shot in the first 2 minutes of the fight while not getting hit himself and not being taken down.

Tall order for the GOAT at 46 years of age.

Lol @ 45 yr old Fedor should train at Greg Jackson's or AKA.

Bro hes gonna do whatever he feels comfortable with at this point.

wouldn't it be a kind of pussy move to essentially panic wrestle an old guy you easily ko'd 4 years ago?

i'm not a fan of Bader by any means but i think this is going to a very short stand up only fight.
No winning is all that matters.

I know you do but this is the year of Maurits. If you can get to Holland though and take a pic with him right now then you'll both be admins.
I don't mind sharing rule w him. He's a good lad.

Lol @ 45 yr old Fedor should train at Greg Jackson's or AKA.

Bro hes gonna do whatever he feels comfortable with at this point.

I don't think be should go to Jacksons that would he absurd. But maybe ATT for just a few a weeks wouldn't hurt. You have guys like Oleinik and Pavlovich there who Fedor could get some good work in with. You also have Conan Silveira there who helped prepare Nemkov for Anderson. It honestly wouldn't be the worst idea.

I don't think be should go to Jacksons that would he absurd. But maybe ATT for just a few a weeks wouldn't hurt. You have guys like Oleinik and Pavlovich there who Fedor could get some good work in with. You also have Conan Silveira there who helped prepare Nemkov for Anderson. It honestly wouldn't be the worst idea.

He's too old to have such a drastic change. He was too old to do that 10 yrs ago. He's gotta do what he feels is best for himself at this point.

Back